Birth control pills don't kill.....

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
BIRTH CONTROL PILLS DON'T KILL BABIES,
catholic priest do.

Unseen Influences and Memories of Trauma: A Child's Religious Images from the Stones
Images that have no words: Dead Babies, Buried Memories and the Convent on the Hill
2012 - Salon.com ... its_worst/

Aborting unborn babies of nuns that are raped by priest who got pregnant in not “morally wrong”? the least the church could have done was to give the nuns birth control pills that would have prevented the pregnancies and the murder of GOD only knows how many unborn babies.
Catholic, don’t even began to preach to me about “immorality” until you have clean up your own “immorality.” And standing up for your religious beliefs.

Last edited:
Who is supporting this? If the priests rape and knock up nuns and abort babies.....I think we have several reasons to kill them, but liberals like you, love the outrage and they you dont want to punish the priests?
So what should happen to these priests?

BIRTH CONTROL PILLS DON'T KILL BABIES,
catholic priest do.

Unseen Influences and Memories of Trauma: A Child's Religious Images from the Stones
Images that have no words: Dead Babies, Buried Memories and the Convent on the Hill
2012 - Salon.com ... its_worst/

Aborting unborn babies of nuns that are raped by priest who got pregnant in not “morally wrong”? the least the church could have done was to give the nuns birth control pills that would have prevented the pregnancies and the murder of GOD only knows how many unborn babies.
Catholic, don’t even began to preach to me about “immorality” until you have clean up your own “immorality.” And standing up for your religious beliefs.

No they do however kill Woman, High Risk of Cancer and such.

Forum List

Back