Birth Certificate

annie52

Rookie
Jun 26, 2009
I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??

Oh, do a search on birth certificate on here . . . . lots of threads, posts and links.

Some say yes, some say no and some say . . . why not just show the long form so we can move on.

your right, this is talked way beyond death...yes he is a U.S. citizen and the president until at least 2012 so people need to just move on and deal with it.

Right, just like y'all did with Bush's military records. :rolleyes:

well at least in Obama's case it was thrown out of EVERY court it was taken to on the basis that it had no footing or merit to stand on...what...are you gonna say that EVERY fed judge is in the back pocket of Obama?? come on now you cant REALLY be that niave or stupid:lol:

your right, this is talked way beyond death...yes he is a U.S. citizen and the president until at least 2012 so people need to just move on and deal with it.

well at least in Obama's case it was thrown out of EVERY court it was taken to on the basis that it had no footing or merit to stand on...what...are you gonna say that EVERY fed judge is in the back pocket of Obama?? come on now you cant REALLY be that niave or stupid:lol:

And Bush's military record never made it to court because it had no legs. Pay back time for you assholes. Live with it. You spent 8 years making shit up now some of the Conservatives are gonna do the same to you. Boo Hoo Hoo, I feel so sorry for you cry babies.

Bush released all his military records and Obama has take enormous steps to ensure none of his or his wife's records get released. So much for open honest Government.

I believe he is a US citizen, but I love how this issue pisses you dumb asses off. And it is SO easy to end but Obama has done everything he can to prevent that.

And Bush's military record never made it to court because it had no legs. Pay back time for you assholes. Live with it. You spent 8 years making shit up now some of the Conservatives are gonna do the same to you. Boo Hoo Hoo, I feel so sorry for you cry babies.

Bush released all his military records and Obama has take enormous steps to ensure none of his or his wife's records get released. So much for open honest Government.

I believe he is a US citizen, but I love how this issue pisses you dumb asses off. And it is SO easy to end but Obama has done everything he can to prevent that.
just like you guys dogged the fuck out of Clinton for 8 years...NEVER leaving him alone, both sides play the game equally so don't give me that self whinning bullshit about paybacks.

just like you guys dogged the fuck out of Clinton for 8 years...NEVER leaving him alone, both sides play the game equally so don't give me that self whinning bullshit about paybacks.

Except Clinton was guilty as charged. He got impeached because he LIED to a JUDGE under oath and the Senate gave him a pass on it. Further he and his wife were either financial Geniuses or something shady was going on in Arkansas. Isn't it convenient Hillary invested 1000 dollars and months later got 100,000 back with no work on her part and it just happened to be someone that needed a favor from her husband the Governor.

In Bush's case nothing ever was even remotely true but that did not stop you dumb shits from making shit up and even trying to pass off poorly done fake papers to prove a nonexistent point.

If you will point me in the right direction I would love to see proof that he is a US citizen, then I will be happy to "move on and deal with it".

you're absolutely dead wrong....it was NOT tossed on the merits, rather on standing

next

If you will point me in the right direction I would love to see proof that he is a US citizen, then I will be happy to "move on and deal with it".

he is president ..... can't be pres if you ain't a citizen ........

The law says you have to be a native born citizen...his grandmother says she witnessed his birth and she never left Kenya. The country of Kenya calls him one of their own. Heck even Indonesia is claiming him.

I do not believe he had the legal standing to become president. That of course, will not come out until much later. The supreme court saw to that by refusing to hear ANY of the cases on the subject that has been brought before them.

The question is, has this set a precedent? Is Arnold going to be running for president next?

The law says you have to be a native born citizen...his grandmother says she witnessed his birth and she never left Kenya. The country of Kenya calls him one of their own. Heck even Indonesia is claiming him.

I do not believe he had the legal standing to become president. That of course, will not come out until much later. The supreme court saw to that by refusing to hear ANY of the cases on the subject that has been brought before them.

The question is, has this set a precedent? Is Arnold going to be running for president next?
has anyone attempted to get a kenyan BC for Obama?

Some really rich individual should put up a million dollar reward each, for any and all witnesses to the birth. Who was the delivery doctor? Nurse? Attendants? Other witnesses.

It's odd, I was born same year as The Obama and all of that is on MY notarized birth certificate. Along with my footprints, and my mother's thumbprints.

Isn't that something? Oh oops, I was actually born in the United States.

Also, let's see Obama's college transcripts. Such a big deal was made of Booooosh's, where's Obama's? One would think he would be proudly displaying them, wunderkind he was supposed to be, and all.

Wait.... You Obamaphiles are okay with Booooosh providing those documents, but not The Obama? Why?

I know this has been talked to death but I was looking on another site and saw one of Michael Jackson's kids birth certificate and I was wondering if anyone knew if Obama's had ever surfaced anywhere? I'd like to know that our president is at least a citizen of the United States. Anyone??
FactCheck.org: Born in the U.S.A.
Factcheck.org has had the document since August, 2008 ... check it out.

They have the short form which does not settle the matter as it does not list important data. Obama could settle this entire conspiracy by just releasing the long form, instead he has taken legal action to PREVENT that as well as legal action to hide his college records and those of his wife. All after promising the most open transparent Government we have ever had.

ONE has to ask WHY? If there is nothing there why work so hard to hide it?

They have the short form which does not settle the matter as it does not list important data. Obama could settle this entire conspiracy by just releasing the long form, instead he has taken legal action to PREVENT that as well as legal action to hide his college records and those of his wife. All after promising the most open transparent Government we have ever had.

ONE has to ask WHY? If there is nothing there why work so hard to hide it?
What important data does it not contain? It states where he was born. It's certified. It looks like my birth certificate.

Forum List

Back