Birth Certificate: Obama's lawyer says forgery so obvious it cannot be used to deter

Jillian obviously knows far more than you on the subject.

Bullshit. She couldn't follow my posts. Her talk about them being "stupid" or "indecipherable" is poppycock. Any person who understood the subject at my level would have recognized the meaning of the terminology used, would have had no problem following both the logic and the essence of the observations made. The only sensible thing she wrote is the statement I quoted in the above, and, to help her along, there is no doubt that persons born of foreign nationals who are in the U.S. legally, have permanent residences and are not officially engaged are natural-born citizens too, which was, after all, the central question in the case, as the Court in Wong Kim Ark definitively declared that to be so in its ratio decidendi, i.e., the binding aspect of the decision. Where the Court left room for clarification goes to the status of persons born to foriegn nationals who are tourists or to foriegn nationals who are in the U.S. illegally, but since the common-law rule of the jus soli would not bar the former, as they are here legally though without permanent residences, the Court would in all likelihood strike down any attempt to bar them. That leaves only the status of anchor babies up for grabs should Congress ever revise the code accordingly and challenge the Court to clarify the matter.

Last edited:
Nope, never up for grabs theoretically, and politically, with 10% of the electorate Latino this election and growing in numbers, a losing proposition to boot.

Nope, never up for grabs theoretically, and politically, with 10% of the electorate Latino this election and growing in numbers, a losing proposition to boot.

Theoretically? Bull. Because you don't know anything about this--the strength of the logic and the legal precedent regarding the construct of jurisdictional allegiance as opposed to the illogic of a brithright citizenship that includes the offspring of illegal aliens, coupled with the fact that Congress continued to bar the offspring of illegals for years despite the Wong Kim Ark ruling--you just think it's cut and dry. Like I said, it's your clique that is hemmed in by black-and-white thinking.

Politically? Well, that's a different matter. Nevertheless: you mean like the left's belief that Obama Care's mandatory coverage was beyond reproach, that various state laws taking on illegal immigration would not stand? Those beliefs appear to be in trouble.

Because he only listens to his side of things, automatically goes along with the marginalization tactics of his elitist leaders, lefty is always shocked when his opposition's arguments win out in the courts.

"How can this be? Isn't that the view they said to be extremist and stupid?"

LOL!

Last edited:
I love the illogic of M. D.'s "the illogic of universally applying brithright citizenship to include illegals" (who is saying it is illogical; that is how Bachmann started the nut roll of 'death panels' with no support) and the false analogy of Obama, liberals, health care, and M. D.'s strange doings in his bulbous head.

M. D. is not a conservative, merely a far right reactionary weirdo, who thinks every one to his left is a liberal. One strange dude.

The bulbous headed one has not a leg to stand on.

I love the illogic of M. D.'s "the illogic of universally applying brithright citizenship to include illegals" (who is saying it is illogical; that is how Bachmann started the nut roll of 'death panels' with no support) and the false analogy of Obama, liberals, health care, and M. D.'s strange doings in his bulbous head.

M. D. is not a conservative, merely a far right reactionary weirdo, who thinks every one to his left is a liberal. One strange dude.

what are you, the announcer ?

Whose saying it's illogical?

Those of us who understand, unlike you, what the construct of international jurisdictional allegiance means relative to congressional prerogative. Goes to the same problem that the Brits ran into. In 1983 they said "Oops, better change this", and change it they did. And you misquoted me, btw. LOL!

Last edited:

Whose saying it's illogical?

Those of us who understand, unlike you, what the construct of international jurisdictional allegiance means relative to congressional prerogative. Goes to the same problem that the Brits ran into. In 1983 they said "Oops, better change this", and change it they did. And you misquoted me, btw. LOL!

blah blah blah . . . M. D. the Wack is on the loose. :lol:

Jillian can school you properly, M. D., if you would simply grow up and let your betters to their jobs.

Forum List

Back