Bird lovers

Dajjal

Quran buster
Jul 8, 2012
England
Bird lovers post your pics here. Here is my ex bird, who died three years ago.
I could not even look at this picture for the first six months after she died without tears coming to my eyes. And I am a pretty hard case. BUt I am used to her being gone now, and I am glad I took this photo to show what a dear little things she was.:eusa_boohoo:

Attachments

• $chippy.jpg
    $chippy.jpg
    5.6 KB · Views: 124
I was hoping there were more bird lovers here. I have a lot of pics of my bird though.
Here is one of her with her favorite toy.

Attachments

• $1011.jpg
    $1011.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 127
Someone posted me this pic, and I love it.

Attachments

• $bird_hug_n_zpscc203469.jpg
    $bird_hug_n_zpscc203469.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 120
*hand shoots up* I just joined!

I found this forum via another site I belong to.

I'm so sorry that your beloved peach face lovebird has passed. My beloved Mott The Hoople passed in 2010, shortly after we moved into our very first house. I know how it feels to lose a precious avian family member.

Here's Mott:

2mczjvl.jpg

We have another male peach face bird now, Mr. Turkle.

Here he his with our late female budgie, Gloria.

2qva5q9.jpg

Hi Tinse, nice birdy. I would not get another love bird now as I am getting on in years and a lovebird might outlive me. I would hate to leave it behind with no one to look after it. In any case it would not be the same as my little Chippy who I loved like a child.

We are retired ourselves, and we love our birds as if they are our children as well. (We don't have human kids).

Here is a photo of hubby's bird, Donald.
2074ar7.jpg

I'm yesterday's potatoes insofar as Donald is concerned...he uses me if I'm eating something that he likes, though.

We also have two budgies, Spiro (male) and Wyette (female).

w9jz9f.jpg

Forum List

Back