bird, fish, crabs, but now cows in mass deaths

mashburn

Rookie
Jan 23, 2011
I know a couple of weeks ago a thread was started on this. but I am looking to see if anyone has any logical answrs to what is going on.

I thought it was shifting of the magnetic poles because birds and fish use that. so I could see a bird thinking he is going south when it is actually straight to the ground. same basically with the fish.

but cows and antellopes (I don't know how it is spelled). how could the magnetic poles be affecting them? and why has it not hit the Humans yet?

One person on here showed a article from CNN television that stated some important guy said it was chemical testing and the next day he was found dead in a land fill. but how can chemicals affect the one bird the same as all the other hundred birds? If my wife, you and I get the flu, I know we will ll be affectinig with illnesses that are harder and longer and shorter for each other.
The only wacko thing I can think of is they are testing the animals with a chemical, but a chemical that is set to go off all at the exact time so they all shut down. but that would be mad crazy to put a bomb into a live virus....right?

It wasn't pneumonia that killed 200 cows in Portage County earlier this month.
It was toxic sweet potatoes.

The steers who died Jan. 14 at a feedlot were initiallly thought to have died from pneumonia, but the Wisconsin Veterinary Diagnostic Lab in Madison did more testing and discovered the cows had eaten moldy sweet potato waste that contained a toxin.

The UW-Madison news bureau reported that tests on feed samples revealed the presence of ipomeanol, a mycotoxin found in moldy sweet potatoes, Peter Vanderloo, associate director of the lab, said in a news release. "Based on history, clinical signs, changes in tissue and test results from our lab and a referral laboratory, it is likely that a mycotoxin from moldy sweet potato was a major factor in the disease and deaths of these steers."
Sweet potato waste was a major component of the animals' diet at the time of the Jan. 14 incident, Vanderloo said.

It is a common practice in agriculture to feed animals food that cannot be used for human consumption. In this case, the potatoes were never in the human food supply chain, Vanderloo said, and there was no risk to human heath.

Cows died from eating toxic sweet potatoes, UW vets say

this is nothing new. the cia has been testing biological weapons since their creation and this time it got out of hand.

It's global cooling! The fish, birds, crabs and cows are all catching colds and dying because of global cooling!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back