Biologist Gets a Fake Star Trek Paper Accepted by 4 Science Journals

I'm submitting a paper on the benefits of half black half white people. It's a great way to get the races together

latest

I still don't get what's so significant about Warp 10...?

:lol:

This isn't about "science" falling, this is about fake "journals" scamming young scientists into paying to be published.

"American Research Journals" are not accepted by anyone who is actually in the fields they supposedly represent.

That doesn't stop plenty of people from referencing them to support their causes.

Sure. But everyone who actually matters knows that it's full of shit.

I'm sure you realize that it isn't about people who matter, it's about the public.

Just look at that "18 school shootings" in 2018 stat. When you break it down some of them took place at colleges, a few were just some shot out windows in dorms, one was a suicide, another was a guy who accidentally shot himself. hell one was in a parking lot of a FORMER school.

Again, all they want is their 5 minutes of daylight so people remember the "studies have shown..." and they don't care if the truth gets exposed because most people have already heard the bullshit and will never hear the correction/elaboration.

Members of the public aren't reading fake scholarly journals. They're not reading real scholarly journals either.

The only people who read scholarly journals are academics - and they know which ones are real, and which aren't.
Members of the public aren't reading fake scholarly journals.

Tell me again about 97% consensus on Gorebal Warming, how mankind is doomed if the world economy is not gutted and reshaped because of a manmade computer model and how snow will become a thing of the past by 2006.

This isn't about "science" falling, this is about fake "journals" scamming young scientists into paying to be published.

"American Research Journals" are not accepted by anyone who is actually in the fields they supposedly represent.
All 100% correct, and thank you for the informative post. Chances of it penetrating the skull of the OP: 0%.