Biological Male Sets World Record For Women’s Cycling

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
No, not a joke....but YOU LIBERAL WOMEN are getting screwed BIG TIME, and no one, pardon the pun, has the BALLS to make a stink over what your young women have worked so hard to accomplish.....Kill a baby?...NO PROBLEM, BUT let fairy boys walk all over you....you must like pain and ridicule!

------------

Biologically male cyclist Rachel McKinnon won a women’s world championship Saturday.

McKinnon, representing Canada, won goldfor the sprint event in the women’s 35-39 age category at the 2019 Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester, England.

McKinnon set a women’s world record in the qualifying event, the BBC reported. McKinnon, a philosophy professor at the College of Charleston, won the same event in 2018.

McKinnon told Sky News in an interview that aired Friday that it would be unfair if the cyclist was kept out of women’s events.

“So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair,” McKinnon said.

McKinnon said in a tweet Sunday that a “real champion” would accept biologically male athletes competing in female athletics.

“I have yet to meet a real champion who has a problem with trans women. Real champions want stronger competition,” McKinnon wrote. “If you win because bigotry got your competition banned … you’re a loser.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

I WON!!!!!... and just got a WOODIE!!!!

rachel-mckinnon-cbc-interview-e1571669459787.jpg

This is insanity and will continue until real women put a stop to it.

It's true... progressives destroy everything they touch

Of course, they'll need their own "bracket".

Guys turned girls.

Otherwise this is all fucked up.

No girl turned guy is gonna compete with real guys.

Of course, they'll need their own "bracket".

Guys turned girls.

Otherwise this is all fucked up.

No girl turned guy is gonna compete with real guys.
I think the sports people should draw the line. XY, XXY, and XYY chromosome people will compete in the XY games. XX and XXX people will compete in the XX games, and that's doggone that.

And they can't portend scientific ignorance. Their sport and/or physical education college credits required human physical, mental, and social health and in physical games, physical chromosomes determine who's XX and who's XY mixes. XX people can produce babies. a Y in the chromosome precludes this asset to the future of the human race. Leave the XX people alone. Don't let society's confusion destroy the true characteristics of women v. XYs who wannabe XX but weren't born that way and never will be XX trues. Also, birth certificates should indicate XX or XY and all other details of DNA life. Stop the temporary fix on who is XX and who is XY. It's just not nice to fool Mother Nature.

Last edited:
It won't be too much longer before the top categories in all women's sports are held by men. Women's weightlifting champions are close to being 100% men as it is.

It won't be too much longer before the top categories in all women's sports are held by men. Women's weightlifting champions are close to being 100% men as it is.
That's why I think if a person has a Y chromosome and are considered male at birth, even if they wish the hell out of being female, that Y chromosome is the tattle tale on their farce.

No, not a joke....but YOU LIBERAL WOMEN are getting screwed BIG TIME, and no one, pardon the pun, has the BALLS to make a stink over what your young women have worked so hard to accomplish.....Kill a baby?...NO PROBLEM, BUT let fairy boys walk all over you....you must like pain and ridicule!

------------

Biologically male cyclist Rachel McKinnon won a women’s world championship Saturday.

McKinnon, representing Canada, won goldfor the sprint event in the women’s 35-39 age category at the 2019 Masters Track Cycling World Championships in Manchester, England.

McKinnon set a women’s world record in the qualifying event, the BBC reported. McKinnon, a philosophy professor at the College of Charleston, won the same event in 2018.

McKinnon told Sky News in an interview that aired Friday that it would be unfair if the cyclist was kept out of women’s events.

“So, if we want to say, that I believe you’re a woman for all of society, except for this massive central part that is sport, then that’s not fair,” McKinnon said.

McKinnon said in a tweet Sunday that a “real champion” would accept biologically male athletes competing in female athletics.

“I have yet to meet a real champion who has a problem with trans women. Real champions want stronger competition,” McKinnon wrote. “If you win because bigotry got your competition banned … you’re a loser.”

Women vote democrat.....then democrat males sexually assault them....now democrat men pretending to be women are taking their sports, their scholarships and their awards.....and likely will still vote for these democrat males to keep abusing them.....

But...they can still kill their babies....so that democrat males won't have to support them.....

That's why I think if a person has a Y chromosome and are considered male at birth, even if they wish the hell out of being female, that Y chromosome is the tattle tale on their farce.

The DNA never lies

“I have yet to meet a real champion who has a problem with trans women. Real champions want stronger competition,” McKinnon wrote. “If you win because bigotry got your competition banned … you’re a loser."
I know who the loser is...it's the person who wants to compete as a biologically superior cyclist and pretend "her" accomplishments were fairly won. It's self serving bullshit!

WINNER!
In nature, there are only two genders....females and males, there are no transgenders

Once these men have won the trophies and made their fortunes they can stop taking the hormones and detransition going back to being men and living men's lives.

This trend is started to be acceptable in contact sports and XX women are getting hurt.

------------

If you win because you're a pansy-assed faggot who can't compete against other men so you have to go pick on the girls, that's being a loser. Why doesn't he welcome "stronger competition"? Oh, wait, that would mean he loses and forbid his faggot ass loses to other men.
These people make me sick. What a cop-out. You can't win fairly, you cheat. Oh, wait, isn't that the liberal mantra these days?

------------

Women vote democrat.....then democrat males sexually assault them....now democrat men pretending to be women are taking their sports, their scholarships and their awards.....and likely will still vote for these democrat males to keep abusing them.....

But...they can still kill their babies....so that democrat males won't have to support them.....
So, democrat women are masochists?

Forum List

Back