Biofuels May Be Even Worse than First Thought

Yes, it's biased. Use of descriptives such as "distortional inclinations" and "overall penchant for manipulating data" give it away.

Of course it's biased. Everything is biased.

It also, happens to be factual.

I call BS. Fact: the bankers not the farmers are the ones responsible for the high food prices. The central banks have set lending prices at an artificial low level. They call this 'injecting liquidity' into the economy. In laymans terms what this means is they are selling money for less then it is worth. What this means is people who earn money are still getting paid in what money used to be worth, and people borrowing money are getting a bargain. Bernake is screwing the workers and savers of America to bail out his lying banking buddies. Eventually as they print up more and more money, the existing money becomes worth less. This is known as inflation. The money is worth less so things of value such as food and oil go up. This is due to having a fiat currency where the money is not backed by anything of value such as gold. All cartels who gain a monompoly over a nations money supply inflate the money for their own greedy purposes. They will tell every lie in the book to make it seem as if they are not the ones doing it. This is simply history repeating itself

Anybody who has been following the financial meltdown recently has seen numerous instances of these respected financial institutions lying through their teeth. They will claim they are well -capitalizxed right up until minutes before the truth emerges. They will claim the dividend is safe right up to the day they cut it. They will claim their structured investments and cdo's are as good as gold right until they write them off as worthless. These bankers are the biggest group of lying scum out there. Now that many people are aware that these bankers are simply con artists their propaganda is having less value. So look at the clever trick they employ here. They make a report and purport it to be secret, then leak it to the press. In this way even somewhat suspicous people may even fall for this as a credible source.

What a joke, even at 5% unemployment is LOW. You clearly were not around in the 70's or the 30's. 5% unemployment is pretty good bud. You will never see full employment anyways.

I am getting pretty fed up with all these mere babies acting like were living in the worst economic times ever, Not even close man. Stop talking out your ass and scaring people, and actual learn about our Economic History. You will see things have been much much worse in the past.

Exactly....It's almost ideal to the Keynesian Economic Model. What is happening, is that Americans (myself included) are becoming a bunch of spoiled brats bent on perfectionism. Sure, we have some things that need revamping, but to sit here an say our society society is going down the drain is a bit extreme. Now, I'll admit something needs to be done in the energy department to keep a potential catastrophe from occuring, but we're not there yet.

Take the time to look around and notice all of the good stuff we have....

New Topics

Forum List

Back