BinLaden Global Warming rant = political IQ test

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100129/D9DHCO002.html

OK.........here is a perfect illustration of the uber low small soap dish level of political IQ's of the 21%er internet lefty k00ks!!!

So........the question is.........what is the Bin Laden motivation for this statement???????

Answer please........................:lol::lol::lol: ( I cant wait for this!!!)

Last edited:
Pretty funny and bizarre stuff. Makes you think about that David Horowitz book "Unholy Alliance." In the book he discusses how many Leftists around the World do seem to sympathize and sometimes actually work well with them. If you look at the Americans who have joined Jihad groups like Al Qaeda,they all do seem to have the same Leftist/Marxist leanings. Something to think about i guess.

My Way News - Bin Laden blasts US for climate change

OK.........here is a perfect illustration of the uber low small soap dish level of political IQ's of the 21%er internet lefty k00ks!!!

So........the question is.........what is the Bin Laden motivation for this statement???????

It has to do with destroying America from the inside out. :lol::lol::lol: Seems the libs are doing a pretty good job of that, so Osama has become their cheerleader.:lol::lol::lol:

It is true that Americans who have joined up with Terrorist groups like Al Qaeda and the Taliban,do have strong Leftist/Marxist backgrounds. Hmm?

Interesting how Bin Laden parrots the leftist Democrat talking points time and again.

Or are the leftists Democrats parroting the Bin Laden talking points????

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

My Way News - Bin Laden blasts US for climate change

It has to do with destroying America from the inside out. :lol::lol::lol: Seems the libs are doing a pretty good job of that, so Osama has become their cheerleader.:lol::lol::lol:

winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

And dollar to a thousand stale donuts.........we could leave this thread going for a year and none of the k00ks would have even considered it.

I figured Id come back into this thead 12 hours later and find diddly from the k00ks...........:lol:

Forum List

Back