Binge drinking, marijuana and hallucinogen use reach all-time highs, NIH says

We didn't “devolve” to that. It's the plain truth, and we've been telling it for as long as it has been relevant.

That there are some of you who have chosen to follow Satan, and to reject the truth, is not the fault of those of us who dare to tell it and stand by it. It's on us to tell the truth; but we cannot force you to accept it, nor can we save you from the consequences of your own follow should you reject it.

Its a direct quote of Travis Ikeguchi. A man who earlier this week murdered an elderly woman in cold blood for displaying a pride flag.

Or as y'all would call him, a 'good christian man'.

Its not our fault that you are such horrid representatives for Christ. YOU are why people don't want to be associated with Christianity. YOU are why they're no longer identifying as Christian. YOU are why religious participation has plummeted.

This is a failure of Christians. Not Christ. You.

Its a direct quote of Travis Ikeguchi. A man who earlier this week murdered an elderly woman in cold blood for displaying a pride flag.
Or as y'all would call him, a 'good christian man'.

I would not call a murderer a “good Christian man”. I do not defend what that piece of shit did, and his behavior is not representative of me, or of Christians or conservatives in general.

Nevertheless, if he said, “LGBT people need to stop asking the world for acceptance, instead they should start accepting Jesus Christ in their hearts and turn away from their false sexual identity that the devil deceived them to be!”, then on that occasion, he was speaking the plain and obvious truth.

It is weird how your kind of fucked-up filth think that you have some high ground to claim, by denying God, by denying Jesus, and by defending and practicing disgusting sexual perversions; that you have any high ground from which to look down on these of us that call this shit for what it very clearly is.

I would not call a murderer a “good Christian man”. I do not defend what that piece of shit did, and his behavior is not representative of me, or of Christians or conservatives in general.

Nevertheless, if he said, “LGBT people need to stop asking the world for acceptance, instead they should start accepting Jesus Christ in their hearts and turn away from their false sexual identity that the devil deceived them to be!”, then on that occasion, he was speaking the plain and obvious truth.

It is weird how your kind of fucked-up filth think that you have some high ground to claim, by denying God, by denying Jesus, and by defending and practicing disgusting sexual perversions; that you have any high ground from which to look down on these of us that call this shit for what it very clearly is.
This white Christian traditionally married man with kids will actually care what 2 consenting adults do when you can tell me what I should fear. To each his own there lesser

Forum List

Back