Binders, Big Bird, Condoms and Coverups

Why have I posted the last half dozen or so posts with references to binders? I gave it some thought and I realized what is actually troubling about the binder remark. There have been others in politics who are known for their gaffes, Biden, Bush, Gore, but with Romney there is a slight, or not so slight, difference. As with his remark on England's Olympics preparedness, Russia being the worst enemy, the 47%, running over the debate moderator, and now women in binders his remarks tend to piss people off. Many managers will confirm that a central responsibility they have no matter what field their in is keeping their staff from physically attacking each other. If Romney were president and makes some off remark with taints our relation with another country or with groups he has to bring together he could make a delicate situation much worse. The binder comment is just the latest example that he is not presidential material.

Gotta love the last sentence. Romney is not "presidential material" but this moronic, pot smoker and community agitator with 2 lousy ineffective years in the Senate was/is. Romney who has business experience ...was a Governor for 4 years is not.

Now I ask...who has more experience? ..And who is delusional?

Which one has four years of experience turning this economy around from a free fall to an economy on a run to be the greatest in the world again, not that is is not now.

I'll try...Who is Ronald Reagan for $400, Alex!

Last edited:
Why have I posted the last half dozen or so posts with references to binders? I gave it some thought and I realized what is actually troubling about the binder remark. There have been others in politics who are known for their gaffes, Biden, Bush, Gore, but with Romney there is a slight, or not so slight, difference. As with his remark on England's Olympics preparedness, Russia being the worst enemy, the 47%, running over the debate moderator, and now women in binders his remarks tend to piss people off. Many managers will confirm that a central responsibility they have no matter what field their in is keeping their staff from physically attacking each other. If Romney were president and makes some off remark with taints our relation with another country or with groups he has to bring together he could make a delicate situation much worse. The binder comment is just the latest example that he is not presidential material.

Romney is better qualified to be President countless times over more than the shit stain below, but you get all wet over hussein and support him anyway. Your judgement carries about the same weight as a turd floating in a toilet.

ecqiz6.jpg

Forum List

Back