Binary trigger.

How about a nickel boron BCG? The slick surface will make it a little easier to cycle without having to keep it really wet...

It's the weight thats the issue.
I'll either pick up something like this...
ST5BG05.jpg

Or I'm going to mill out my current bolt group,that way if it works it's free,if not I have to buy one anyway.

I like Spikes stuff and I think you will be pleased with what you get. I'm really likingthat binary trigger. I did the math and it's not very far out of my .50 Beowolf build, I would just have to wait in line for the FCG. for my part, I could live with a slow cyclic rate just because I could FEEL like it's durable.

Not sure what you're getting at.
The trigger comes in a complete cartridge that drops right in.

It's an expensive trigger group, but I really want it, lol. I'm thinking of diverting some of the budget for my current build towards an conventional build with the binary trigger instead. The website see there was a waiting list, so I figure I can just put in a conventional fire control group till that one comes in and swap them. As for the bolt carrier group, that one from spikes you posted, I was saying you should be happy with it. Oh, and for me, I would just feel better with the extra metal on the BCG.

Aaaah...FCG being a generic term I couldnt tell you were referring to a particular FCG.

LOL, sorry. I get caught up in my gun nerd tendencies.

Forum List

Back