Bin Laden's Strategy...?

deserter

Feb 6, 2010
SAUDI ARABIA
Really I got where should I put this video ,,,Middle East's case tolerate I guess

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrRUVs0I_D4[/ame]

I only pity the soldiers who suffer ! no one can feel the same but soldier .

1- who smart than who ? Rumsfeld or Bin laden ?

the one who asnwer this can be another Einstein .
Rumsfeld, he was in politics while Bin Laden was still at high school, and survived all the way to 2006, Bin Laden is just a spiritual leader and hasn't done anything of great significance since the first Afghanistan war ended with the soviets, and the sept.11 attacks.

Plus:
Business From 1977 to 1985 Rumsfeld served as Chief Executive Officer, President, and then Chairman of G. D. Searle & Company, a worldwide pharmaceutical company based in Skokie, Illinois. During his tenure at Searle, Rumsfeld led the company's financial turnaround, thereby earning awards as the Outstanding Chief Executive Officer in the Pharmaceutical Industry from the Wall Street Transcript (1980) and Financial World (1981). In 1985, Searle was sold to Monsanto Company. Rumsfeld is believed to have earned around $12 million from this sale.[26]
Rumsfeld served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of General Instrument Corporation from 1990 to 1993. A leader in broadband transmission, distribution, and access control technologies for cable, satellite and terrestrial broadcasting applications, the company pioneered the development of the first all-digital high-definition television (HDTV) technology. After taking the company public and returning it to profitability, Rumsfeld returned to private business in late 1993.
From January 1997 until being sworn in as the 21st Secretary of Defense in January 2001, Rumsfeld served as Chairman of Gilead Sciences, Inc. Gilead Sciences is the developer of Tamiflu (Oseltamivir), which is used in the treatment of bird flu.[27] As a result, Rumsfeld's holdings in the company grew significantly when avian flu became a subject of popular anxiety during his later term as Secretary of Defense. Following standard practice, Rumsfeld recused himself from any decisions involving Gilead, and he directed the Pentagon's General Counsel to issue instructions outlining what he could and could not be involved in if there were an avian flu pandemic and the Pentagon had to respond.[28][29][30]
Donald Rumsfeld - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
hipeter924.......... don't you think that they are partners somehow ?

Rumsfeld's significance works,,,did you mean the secret prisons all over the continent ! you absolutely kidding .

I forgot to add that Bin Laden was # 1 Billionaire in Saudi Arabia too ,,,but we didn't shoose him to be a leader of any sort.
regarding to Don ? I think he is a passive devil .

rumsfeld doesn't have balls one one hundredth the size of OBL. Rummy hides while OBL fights.

Its amazing to see how a person can miscalculate when figuring out what outcome will result from a certain action. I guess this is what happened to the Japanese when they thought Pearl Harbor plus one big naval battle would force the US to negotiate their new hegemony in the Pacific, Or when Saddam thought the western world would allow his annexing of Kuiwait with only a mild protest.

Bin Laden's man goal has always been the conquest of Saudi Arabia, and control of Mecca and Medina. His opposition is the House of Saud, and by exentsion the USA who backs them. (Europe as well.) He knows that the US would never support a coup lead by him, and Saudi has no military really to speak of, he knows he would be eating a Tomahawk misslle the second he exposed himself after a coup.

So he has to remove the US a player in the region. Lets forget about Israel for a moment. For Bin Laden, Jews play the same role as they did to Nazis in WWII, a good cover enemy but not the real enemy.

So Bin laden has to get the US out of SA. How to go about it? Normal conquest will not work, as he saw in the first gulf war. So what has to be done is force american opinion against being in the region. For that he looks to several strikes, such as the Lebanon Embassy bombing and Mogadishu in Somalia. From these he determines a strike on americans in large numbers would make them leave due to public pressure (it worked in those two cases.) Of course he ignores other events that didnt result in us leaving (bombing the crap out of libya comes to mind) but in his mindset he has a plan.

here is where ego comes into play. No one has struck the US on its own soil. He wants to be the first. In his mind a strike this significant will force us to run with our tails between our legs. At this point we are out of the region, and he can run his SA coup at his leisure.

rumsfeld doesn't have balls one one hundredth the size of OBL. Rummy hides while OBL fights.

Don't call be whores lightly, but you are a VERY DUMB WHORE!:cuckoo:

Putting aside who's fighting for what (OBL beats rummy on that too), as a warrior, rummy's a douche (he never fought) and OBL's a battle tested war hero.

A war hero? For implementing a campaign of death against innocent civilians? What are you, a terrorist sympathiser? You insult true war heroes! Those who gave their lives so you can spout your drivel freely.

Don't call be whores lightly, but you are a VERY DUMB WHORE!:cuckoo:

Putting aside who's fighting for what (OBL beats rummy on that too), as a warrior, rummy's a douche (he never fought) and OBL's a battle tested war hero.

A war hero? For implementing a campaign of death against innocent civilians? What are you, a terrorist sympathiser? You insult true war heroes! Those who gave their lives so you can spout your drivel freely.

I can't stand Bin Laden. Nothing would please me more then his death.

But she has a point. He fought in Afghanistan. He actually won a battle or two against the Soviets.

OBL fought the soviets for 10 years and defeated them (ok, with help of the CIA and American weapons), and is now fighting off the US and NATO troops (who imo can't win either). Throw in 9/11 and the fear he's put into western societies (just look at the airport security), I'd say he's winning again.
And I say this objectively without taking sides for the sake of this argument.
Gotta give the man his props.

OBL fought the soviets for 10 years and defeated them (ok, with help of the CIA and American weapons), and is now fighting off the US and NATO troops (who imo can't win either). Throw in 9/11 and the fear he's put into western societies (just look at the airport security), I'd say he's winning again.

So you ARE a terrorist sympathyser. Just as long as we know.

So are you saying that OBL isn't a great warrior? Then you know nothing.

Here I wanna ask you guys , should not we have a duty here towards our future ?

Do you believe that I hate to charge others or being suspecious towards foreigners ..I really dream of peace , freedom of thiking away from poisonous Media and dignity for all human being .

I am not a buisnessman investing in Oil nor in arms ,,,so I find it very honour to stand against war parons " the forefront the terrorists ever "

thanks

Its amazing to see how a person can miscalculate when figuring out what outcome will result from a certain action. I guess this is what happened to the Japanese when they thought Pearl Harbor plus one big naval battle would force the US to negotiate their new hegemony in the Pacific, Or when Saddam thought the western world would allow his annexing of Kuiwait with only a mild protest.

Bin Laden's man goal has always been the conquest of Saudi Arabia, and control of Mecca and Medina. His opposition is the House of Saud, and by exentsion the USA who backs them. (Europe as well.) He knows that the US would never support a coup lead by him, and Saudi has no military really to speak of, he knows he would be eating a Tomahawk misslle the second he exposed himself after a coup.

So he has to remove the US a player in the region. Lets forget about Israel for a moment. For Bin Laden, Jews play the same role as they did to Nazis in WWII, a good cover enemy but not the real enemy.

So Bin laden has to get the US out of SA. How to go about it? Normal conquest will not work, as he saw in the first gulf war. So what has to be done is force american opinion against being in the region. For that he looks to several strikes, such as the Lebanon Embassy bombing and Mogadishu in Somalia. From these he determines a strike on americans in large numbers would make them leave due to public pressure (it worked in those two cases.) Of course he ignores other events that didnt result in us leaving (bombing the crap out of libya comes to mind) but in his mindset he has a plan.

here is where ego comes into play. No one has struck the US on its own soil. He wants to be the first. In his mind a strike this significant will force us to run with our tails between our legs. At this point we are out of the region, and he can run his SA coup at his leisure.

to some degree u r good :eusa_angel:

I think he knows a lot more than you, my dear! Since 2003 he has been at the forefront of the fight against terrorism. Unlike you, he ain't an armchair expert.

I think he knows a lot more than you, my dear! Since 2003 he has been at the forefront of the fight against terrorism. Unlike you, he ain't an armchair expert.

He's been fighting terrorists? Sorry, you'll have to be more specific. :lol:

You find it funny, do you! He's spent the last twelve months in Afghanistan...a lot closer to the situation than you will ever be! I think he knows more than you. Nice to know who our terrorist sympathisers are though.

You find it funny, do you! He's spent the last twelve months in Afghanistan...a lot closer to the situation than you will ever be! I think he knows more than you. Nice to know who our terrorist sympathisers are though.

I guess I'll have to assume that he's on the US side, lol. So seriously, which terrorists was he fighting? The Taliban aren't terrorists, they never did anything of that nature, they're just fighting the invaders for their country.

Forum List

Back