Bin Laden's Arab "Afghans" Defeats the Evil Empire

I have no intention of doing anything you ask or tell me to do. Already answered your ignorant claims. I notice you changed the subject though. I wonder why you are moving away from the questions in my last post?
Maybe because you haven't reasonably responded to the previous points. "First things first" YOU are the Culprit here. not Maineman

Arab history is replete with man on man sex, including little boys. And we have first hand testimony from people that were there when Arafat had sex with men. It is not considered homosexual activity by these perverts. Since they also do women. Just like certain black people in America think a little man sex is ok as long as you are the one giving and not receiving.

Arafat died of AIDS.

There is some evidence that backs Arafat did die of AIDS, it isn't concrete though. Also, I have heard from a co-worker who served in Afghanistan that alot of the men there would snatch up boys and rape them all the time. But that's just hearsay on my part.

Would you say that the entire Arab culture should be generalized based on what may or may not have been the cause of Arafats death and the rumours you've heard?

I'm pretty sure that ole RGS isn't gay just because a good portion of our San Fran population is.

Hell, it was also rumoured that 9/11 happened because God Hates Fags... I guess we pick and choose what rumours to believe.

Would you say that the entire Arab culture should be generalized based on what may or may not have been the cause of Arafats death and the rumours you've heard?

I'm pretty sure that ole RGS isn't gay just because a good portion of our San Fran population is.

Hell, it was also rumoured that 9/11 happened because God Hates Fags... I guess we pick and choose what rumours to believe.

Isuggest you read what I "generalized" about, but hey don't let reality bite youin the ass while making up strawman arguments.

He is a Arab, Muslim , terrorist, he probably prefers little boys and men.

Arab history is replete with man on man sex, including little boys. And we have first hand testimony from people that were there when Arafat had sex with men. It is not considered homosexual activity by these perverts. Since they also do women. Just like certain black people in America think a little man sex is ok as long as you are the one giving and not receiving.

Im glad you finally came around to this:

If Arafat or OBL are or did fuck men and boys, it has nothing to do with whether they are mass murderers.

say, did you ever want to expand on that little "people like you" comment?

I realize that it's easier to hate those who don't agree with you but we both know i've given you a fair shake when I see it. I would ask that you extend the same consideration.

Read " Red Horizons " by Lt. Gen Ian Mihai Pacepa, the former head of intelligence for the Romanians in charge of gaining credibility for the PLO.

Excerpt:
"I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the 'Fedayee,'" Arafat's code name, explained Munteaunu. "After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the 'Fedayee' is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He's playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena."

Munteaunu continued: "I've never before seen so much cleverness, blood and filth all together in one man."

Munteaunu, wrote Pacepa, spent months pulling together secret reports from Egyptian, Jordanian and Syrian intelligence agencies as well as Romanian files.

Indeed, but what is the connection between Arafat's rumoured sexuality and his decisions as a Pal leader?

Also, every election cycle a whole host of new books come out pointing fingers at politicians.. do we believe everything we read? Not that I really care if he were gay... the fact remains that it remains specualtion and what rumors we have would'nt be enough to prove him guilty in an America court of law.

Indeed, but what is the connection between Arafat's rumoured sexuality and his decisions as a Pal leader?

I never said that it had anything to do with his decisions as the head of the PLO. I was just saying that I heard the same rumors and also heard of homosexual rapists/child molesters in the ME.

Indeed, I apologize.

Rumours... not just a Fleetwood Mac album.

another unfamiliar, stubborn zealot with no identifiable history of openness to peaceful solutions after his disposal?

im betting conservative opinion of Arafat is similar to how North America's natives thought of Robert E. Lee.

Arafat is deserving of all that derision.... and I wouldn't equate him to Robert E. Lee...

Arafat ravaged his countrymen, robbed their coffers of the aid money given by the US and other countries and refused to come to a two-state solution. We also know that the palestinians intentionally put their own people at risk in order to "blame" Israel for certain incidents.

That said, I don't care if he was gay or not...

in the eyes of North American natives who wer also fortunate enough to play the "Were here to take your land so get the fuck out of here before we kill you and blame it on your reaction to our invasion" game? I think the comparison fits.

Perhaps you can get lucky and run accross a native and see what he thinks... You might have to put in some Reservation time to find one though...

Arafat is deserving of all that derision.... and I wouldn't equate him to Robert E. Lee...

Arafat ravaged his countrymen, robbed their coffers of the aid money given by the US and other countries and refused to come to a two-state solution. We also know that the palestinians intentionally put their own people at risk in order to "blame" Israel for certain incidents.

That said, I don't care if he was gay or not...

And much (most) of your above comments are flat-out garbage.

Hey Jillian...

Who killed Yitzhak Rabin for this:

Rabin_at_peace_talks.jpg

Pal or JEW?

spare me the lecture on who is picking on poor lil ole whome.

You can demonize the behaviour of the pals as much as it takes to make you feel good about the home team but Pals are no more inherently evil than any other ethnic group. I would have thought that the jews could empathize with that treatment. I guess it's easy to forget how it is to be treated like shit because of your ethnicity when there is a nation of israel to carve out of Palestine in this dejavu Manifest Destiny burning bush acid flashback.

People on this thread seem to want to downgrade our arch Enemy Bin Laden to some kind of bumbling cartoon character. Wrong! Our President Bush correctly called him a terrorist and Evil-Doer and said he wanted him dead or alive. Our President pledged to smoke him out of his cave. But it's hard work. Our President is working hard to find Bin Laden, who is still an extreme danger to our freedom, which he hates. We have neutralized parts of the Axis of Evil, which supported Bin Laden's crusade against our freedom. Now we have to finish the job by invading Iran, which all experts say will fold in 48 hours in a pincer attack from liberated Iraq and free Afghanistan. Then we have to finish off North Korea, which is supplying nukes and missiles to Syria that endanger Israel, which we have to protect from harm at all costs. Our President Bush has pledged to do this and he will!

People on this thread seem to want to downgrade our arch Enemy Bin Laden to some kind of bumbling cartoon character. Wrong! Our President Bush correctly called him a terrorist and Evil-Doer and said he wanted him dead or alive. Our President pledged to smoke him out of his cave. But it's hard work. Our President is working hard to find Bin Laden, who is still an extreme danger to our freedom, which he hates. We have neutralized parts of the Axis of Evil, which supported Bin Laden's crusade against our freedom. Now we have to finish the job by invading Iran, which all experts say will fold in 48 hours in a pincer attack from liberated Iraq and free Afghanistan. Then we have to finish off North Korea, which is supplying nukes and missiles to Syria that endanger Israel, which we have to protect from harm at all costs. Our President Bush has pledged to do this and he will!

OH YEH, he is going to resurrect him so he can catch him--- HEH HEH.

just like it's a fact that those shifty eyed blacks dont like to work, right RGS? It has been reported that the reason for 9/11 was because GOD HATES FAGS too.. I guess you can pick and choose what you want to believe while there is no evidence of such. Insisting that Arab = Gay despite your own white bread european foppish genetic background is REAL stupid..

Like I said.. YOU ARE MORMON, right? Shall I apply your same standard and ask you how your 5th wife and herd of illiterate kids are doing? I bet you don't like that kind of stereotypes though, right? THAT's the bad kind; but talking shit on Arabs.. well, that's like the eleventh commandment, right buddy?

Silly gnarled old bastard.

His Moron saviour was a convicted criminal, a rabid racist, and an illiterate retard who raped 14-year-old girls, ergo ALL Morons are fuck-witted, xenophobic, baby-fucking felons.

Hey, I started this as a joke, but it pretty much describes Retired (because he was a drunk) Gungy Sergeant to a tee, doesn't it! :shock:

Forum List

Back