Bin Laden's Arab "Afghans" Defeats the Evil Empire

you certainly implied that OBL and Arafat were gay and suggested that our questioning that bizarre, racist, homophobic fantasy was making excuses for mass murderers.

retract your idiocy and we won't have to pelt you with it

Bullshit, your trying to change the argument, which of course you do all the time. You think if you can change what is said you win points. It just proves your an asshole.

Here lets settle THIS claim once and for all. If Arafat or OBL are or did fuck men and boys, it has nothing to do with whether they are mass murderers. There does that make it easier for your attempt to change the subject?

answer this:

if it has nothing to do with whether they are mass murderers...if it has nothing to do with the subject at hand....why, pray tell did YOU insert it into the conversation?

I'll wait.

You can wait till you starve ( as you claimed in an earlier thread) , I have answered your attempt to derail the conversation.

I never really expected you to admit that you were the one who brought homophobia and racism into the thread.... run away...fly fly

YOU are the one who accused ME of making excuses for a mass murderer because I had the audacity to question your bizarre characterization of him as arab therefore gay.

Blah blah blah blah.... Can't win an argument, can't defend your positions so invent red herrings and strawman arguments. Par for the course for Maineman.

Tell me Captain, did you play these games as a serving officer in the navy? Just curious if this is a life long trait or one you picked up since playing on the internet.

Blah blah blah blah.... Can't win an argument, can't defend your positions so invent red herrings and strawman arguments. Par for the course for Maineman.

Tell me Captain, did you play these games as a serving officer in the navy? Just curious if this is a life long trait or one you picked up since playing on the internet.

what argument have I lost???

you are clearly the one who suggested both Arafat and OBL were gay and when several people threw the "bullshit flag" on you, you claimed we were making excuses for mass murderers.

you really should learn just a modicum of integrity, or didn't they expect that of marines when you served?

what argument have I lost???

you are clearly the one who suggested both Arafat and OBL were gay and when several people threw the "bullshit flag" on you, you claimed we were making excuses for mass murderers.

you really should learn just a modicum of integrity, or didn't they expect that of marines when you served?

Poor Maineman, he can't just order people about anymore, must be hard on that control freak personality you have.

Poor Maineman, he can't just order people about anymore, must be hard on that control freak personality you have.

you really are a pathetic racist homophobic old fool, aren't you?

YOU are the one who sent this thread off into a tangent of gay-arab baiting....and then, when called on it, blustered and claimed that anyone who dares question your idiocy is "making excuses for a mass murderer"

No one is standing on your side here....you are all alone looking remarkably foolish.

and this lame "rank envy" thing you have going is sad. You have absolutely no idea what sort of a naval officer I was. You only know that you were medically retired as an E-7, and I retired as an O-5. That's it. I suggest you leave disparaging comments about my service and my leadership style out of the conversation and I will do likewise for you.

you really are a pathetic racist homophobic old fool, aren't you?

YOU are the one who sent this thread off into a tangent of gay-arab baiting....and then, when called on it, blustered and claimed that anyone who dares question your idiocy is "making excuses for a mass murderer"

No one is standing on your side here....you are all alone looking remarkably foolish.

and this lame "rank envy" thing you have going is sad. You have absolutely no idea what sort of a naval officer I was. You only know that you were medically retired as an E-7, and I retired as an O-5. That's it. I suggest you leave disparaging comments about my service and my leadership style out of the conversation and I will do likewise for you.

Shall we revisit whom of us has disparage the others service repeatedly? Which of us has in fact defended the others service repeatedly? Which of us has claimed the other never served to begin with?

You are a piece of work. Your a control freak that thinks you can tell others what to do, what to say what to think. You twist and turn everything said into something else all in a cheap effort to score debating points.

I answered your bullshit claim already but do keep harping on it like it means anything. As for Racist you wouldn't know one if they bit you, based on your claim I am one. Nor am I a homophobe, but do keep trying to make those claims. The fool here would be you. And I suspect I know why you think you can just order people about and expect them to obey you, no matter how ignorant your being.

Shall we revisit whom of us has disparage the others service repeatedly? Which of us has in fact defended the others service repeatedly? Which of us has claimed the other never served to begin with?

You are a piece of work. Your a control freak that thinks you can tell others what to do, what to say what to think. You twist and turn everything said into something else all in a cheap effort to score debating points.

I answered your bullshit claim already but do keep harping on it like it means anything. As for Racist you wouldn't know one if they bit you, based on your claim I am one. Nor am I a homophobe, but do keep trying to make those claims. The fool here would be you. And I suspect I know why you think you can just order people about and expect them to obey you, no matter how ignorant your being.

why don't you stick to this thread. YOU brought the Arafat died from AIDS rumor to this ...you brought the arabs = terrorists = gay pedophiles sick shit into this thread. I merely responded to it, and you claimed that all those of us who did react with disgust were "making excuses for terrorists".

why not just admit that the "OBL must like little boys" and "Arafat was a fag who died of AIDS" statements were off topic and over the top?

why don't you stick to this thread. YOU brought the Arafat died from AIDS rumor to this ...you brought the arabs = terrorists = gay pedophiles sick shit into this thread. I merely responded to it, and you claimed that all those of us who did react with disgust were "making excuses for terrorists".

why not just admit that the "OBL must like little boys" and "Arafat was a fag who died of AIDS" statements were off topic and over the top?

I have no intention of doing anything you ask or tell me to do. Already answered your ignorant claims. I notice you changed the subject though. I wonder why you are moving away from the questions in my last post?

I have no intention of doing anything you ask or tell me to do. Already answered your ignorant claims. I notice you changed the subject though. I wonder why you are moving away from the questions in my last post?

I didn't ask you to do anything or tell you to do anything. I made a suggestion.

We have both said rather disparaging comments about one another and about one another's service. I suggest that we cease that avenue of attack.

THe fact in this thread remains: you brought two scurrilous off topic homophobic racist slurs into the conversation and then accused the people who called you on them of "making excuses for mass murderers".

I suggested to you that you probably wouldn't want that position to stand without modifying it as it would damage your credibility. No requests...no demands...just a suggestion, from one veteran to another.

I didn't ask you to do anything or tell you to do anything. I made a suggestion.

We have both said rather disparaging comments about one another and about one another's service. I suggest that we cease that avenue of attack.

THe fact in this thread remains: you brought two scurrilous off topic homophobic racist slurs into the conversation and then accused the people who called you on them of "making excuses for mass murderers".

I suggested to you that you probably wouldn't want that position to stand without modifying it as it would damage your credibility. No requests...no demands...just a suggestion, from one veteran to another.

I stand by my opinion. Arafat probably didn't consider him self gay, just as others that think man sex is ok as long as they are giving and not receiving also believe. It is a historical fact that Arabs have such a mind set. It has been reported by several sources that AIDS is what killed Arafat. Further since the French would NOT tell anyone what they know DID kill him, I believe those reports are true. OBL is an Arab man and probably shares that sexual deviation. Thus my comments. You don't like them? To damn bad.

Stop playing games and we will get along fine.

Let’s review the bidding, shall we:

In post #1, Adam’s Apple posted an article from Jewish World Review that detailed OBL’s lack of prowess in ground tactics.

In post #2, you tossed out a fairly stock response mocking the reality that the US did, in fact, provide training and equipment to the mujahadeen in Afghanistan..

In post #5, you claimed that OBL “ is a Arab, Muslim , terrorist, he probably prefers little boys and men.”
In post #6, I pointed out that regardless of your snide innuendoes about his sexual preferences, and regardless of his lack of success in ground tactics, he was able to strike a fairly horrific blow.

In post #7 you then intelligently countered my comment with
“Just like Arafat. You do know he died of AIDS right?”

Folks began to question that remark and you then re-entered the “debate” with

“Arab history is replete with man on man sex, including little boys. And we have first hand testimony from people that were there when Arafat had sex with men. It is not considered homosexual activity by these perverts. Since they also do women. Just like certain black people in America think a little man sex is ok as long as you are the one giving and not receiving.

Arafat died of AIDS.”

When folks continued to question that assertion, you countered with

“I don't care if you believe or not. It is par for the course that people like you make excuses for mass murderers”

Your “contribution” to this thread has been, basically, homophobic arab bashing. And lashing out at those who question that.

I am not trying to "deflect" this debate anywhere. What exactly, beyond those quotes above, would you like to add to the subject of this thread?

I stand by my opinion. Arafat probably didn't consider him self gay, just as others that think man sex is ok as long as they are giving and not receiving also believe. It is a historical fact that Arabs have such a mind set. It has been reported by several sources that AIDS is what killed Arafat. Further since the French would NOT tell anyone what they know DID kill him, I believe those reports are true. OBL is an Arab man and probably shares that sexual deviation. Thus my comments. You don't like them? To damn bad.
Stop playing games and we will get along fine.

just like it's a fact that those shifty eyed blacks dont like to work, right RGS? It has been reported that the reason for 9/11 was because GOD HATES FAGS too.. I guess you can pick and choose what you want to believe while there is no evidence of such. Insisting that Arab = Gay despite your own white bread european foppish genetic background is REAL stupid..

Like I said.. YOU ARE MORMON, right? Shall I apply your same standard and ask you how your 5th wife and herd of illiterate kids are doing? I bet you don't like that kind of stereotypes though, right? THAT's the bad kind; but talking shit on Arabs.. well, that's like the eleventh commandment, right buddy?

Silly gnarled old bastard.

it may be an "historical fact" that there have been some arab men who prefer arab boys.... it may be an historical fact that some christian congressmen from florida prefer boys too.

that does not make it an "historical fact" that arabs, in general, "have such a mindset" anymore than it is an "historical fact" that christian republican congressmen do.... but I would venture to say that the percentage of florida congressmen who like boys is significantly greater than the percentage of arab men who do.

Since I neither equated homosexuality to mass murder or vice versu this would be referred to as a red herring, a strawman designed to change the subject.

Or are you and Dumstin claiming Arafat and OBL are not mass murderers? Irregardless of any issue with whether they fuck boys.
You did infact equate homosexuality and these particularly classified mass murderers. Don't you even know what you post???

and just a point of order. Do you think either of them are any more mass murderers than Bush? do you have any proof that any of the three have actually committed murder,? or does ordering it qualify???

Bullshit, your trying to change the argument, which of course you do all the time. You think if you can change what is said you win points. It just proves your an asshole.

Here lets settle THIS claim once and for all. If Arafat or OBL are or did fuck men and boys, it has nothing to do with whether they are mass murderers. There does that make it easier for your attempt to change the subject?
So you have effectively renounced your previous comparson, GOOD, but since you think it is reasonable to refer to other posters by disparaging terms. perhaps I should respond by calling you retardedGySgt. OK ??( or appologize. and retract))

Forum List

Back