Bin Laden's Arab "Afghans" Defeats the Evil Empire

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
The Real ‘Blowback’ Behind Osama
By Jonah Goldberg, Jewish World Review
September 12, 2007

On April 17, 1987, Osama bin Laden led 120 of his most fierce Arab mujahedeen into battle. The attack was planned for months and billed as a major offensive for the warriors of God against the atheistic Soviet Red Army and its apostate Afghan puppets. The target: an Afghan government position on the outskirts of Khost.

Things went so poorly one wonders what “FUBAR” is in Arabic. None of the mujahedeen positions had been supplied with ammunition, which was stuck in a car far from the battle scene. Men were so exhausted from carrying their own rockets and mortars — they didn’t have enough mules — that some went back to their cave and passed out from exhaustion before the battle even started. And nobody remembered to pack those pesky wires used for connecting rockets to detonators. A lone government soldier heard the racket Bin Laden’s men made and kept the entire force pinned down with a machine gun until Bin Laden ordered a retreat.

This sort of thing was typical among the so-called Arab Afghans, a few thousand ragtag religious misfits imported from the Arab world, interested not so much in Afghan liberation as global jihad. The real Afghans considered the Arab forces clownish and lousy fighters. They were more like the Keystone Kops than battle-hardened mujahedin.

for full article:
http://www.jewishworldreview.com/cols/jonah091207.php3

No no, Bin Laden was trained and supplied by the US, haven't you been paying attention? They were crack troops we trained and supplied.

Oh please, unless the "lady" was laid out on her back, with her legs spread wide, OBL couldn't even get it HARD.

That piece of shit needs all the points connected before him or his hangmen can even "figure" it out.

The media, and to some extent us, have enabled this piece of shit to live.

Whatever..................:eusa_silenced:

Oh please, unless the "lady" was laid out on her back, with her legs spread wide, OBL couldn't even get it HARD.

That piece of shit needs all the points connected before him or his hangmen can even "figure" it out.

The media, and to some extent us, have enabled this piece of shit to live.

Whatever..................:eusa_silenced:

He is a Arab, Muslim , terrorist, he probably prefers little boys and men.

for a boy fucking perverted keystone cop, he somehow found a way to get nineteen of his buddies to do some pretty bigtime damage, didn't he?

Just like Arafat. You do know he died of AIDS right?

I do not KNOW that Arafat died of AIDS and neither do you.

Re: OBL...do you think his sexual proclivities helped him lead his men to destroy the world trade center? or maybe does it not really matter?

Im sure your god striketh him down with his holy gay lightening bolt and an angel of aids.

indeed, lets insult a culture that is easily far to the right of even american conservatives regarding homosexuality... How does being arab make one probably like boys and men?

RGS are you having a little dont ask, dont tell crisis?

He is a Arab, Muslim , terrorist, he probably prefers little boys and men.

Arab history is replete with man on man sex, including little boys. And we have first hand testimony from people that were there when Arafat had sex with men. It is not considered homosexual activity by these perverts. Since they also do women. Just like certain black people in America think a little man sex is ok as long as you are the one giving and not receiving.

Arafat died of AIDS.

Arab history is replete with man on man sex, including little boys. And we have first hand testimony from people that were there when Arafat had sex with men. It is not considered homosexual activity by these perverts. Since they also do women. Just like certain black people in America think a little man sex is ok as long as you are the one giving and not receiving.

Arafat died of AIDS.

you should add IMHO, because there is no conclusive evidence that Arafat died of AIDS....

boy...you clearly show your racist homophobic roots here!

Arafat died of AIDS.

Would you like to give the same weight to your genteel euro ancestors, dude? do you REALLY think that your genetic background has been impervious to anything besides god fearing hetero action? Should we assume you like to smoke cock because you may have had a gay french ancestor in Renaiscance europe?

insisting Arafat died of aids and was gay in light of any real evidence is pretty childish, dude. Projecting your social commentary on an entire culture is pretty damn dumb too. How many negatives can we extrapolate about this culture and pin onto your sleeve? You did say you were mormon, right?

Would you like to give the same weight to your genteel euro ancestors, dude? do you REALLY think that your genetic background has been impervious to anything besides god fearing hetero action? Should we assume you like to smoke cock because you may have had a gay french ancestor in Renaiscance europe?

insisting Arafat died of aids and was gay in light of any real evidence is pretty childish, dude. Projecting your social commentary on an entire culture is pretty damn dumb too. How many negatives can we extrapolate about this culture and pin onto your sleeve? You did say you were mormon, right?

I don't care if you believe or not. It is par for the course that people like you make excuses for mass murderers,

I don't care if you believe or not. It is par for the course that people like you make excuses for mass murderers,

"people like me"

nice.

would you care to expand upon what is, exactly, "people like me" or did a particularly sexy looking private first class just walk by and wave his breadbasket at you and derail your thoughts?

In fact, what "excuse" did I imply by asking you to clarify your stupid assertion that arabs = gay? Did RSR bite you on the ankle and infect you with his Werestupidbastard disease before you could remember the REALITY of your gay euro ancestry? Is it a full moon out, RGS? Bark at the moon, ya crotchety old bastard and get back to me when you can actually clarify your assertion.

because we don't believe he is gay, we are making excuses for him?

What if I said I didn't believe he had gotten caught videotaping defensive signals, would I be making excuses for him?

Tell me--- since when is Homosexuality equivelent to mass murder, and how is it related??? do you post with reason?--- or just to make noise???

I am putting money on the latter:eusa_dance:

Since I neither equated homosexuality to mass murder or vice versu this would be referred to as a red herring, a strawman designed to change the subject.

Or are you and Dumstin claiming Arafat and OBL are not mass murderers? Irregardless of any issue with whether they fuck boys.

Since I neither equated homosexuality to mass murder or vice versu this would be referred to as a red herring, a strawman designed to change the subject.

Or are you and Dumstin claiming Arafat and OBL are not mass murderers? Irregardless of any issue with whether they fuck boys.

you certainly implied that OBL and Arafat were gay and suggested that our questioning that bizarre, racist, homophobic fantasy was making excuses for mass murderers.

retract your idiocy and we won't have to pelt you with it

New Topics

Forum List

Back