Bin Laden & Zawahiri: Proud Members Of The "Moderate" Muslim Brotherhood...

Also,one of the 911 Terrorists Mohammad Atta,was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood as well. So i really i would hold off on those celebrations. The Radicals could be making some very significant gains in the Middle East. The mess in the Middle East could be a much bigger mess in the near future. The once exiled Radicals are returning in droves to Egypt & Tunisia. This will likely become a real problem. Stay tuned i guess.

This a guilt by association thing?

Also,one of the 911 Terrorists Mohammad Atta,was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood as well. So i really i would hold off on those celebrations. The Radicals could be making some very significant gains in the Middle East. The mess in the Middle East could be a much bigger mess in the near future. The once exiled Radicals are returning in droves to Egypt & Tunisia. This will likely become a real problem. Stay tuned i guess.

No. Mohammad Atta and Zawahiri were members of the Muslim Brotherhood. It is not just association.

Yea don't be too quick to believe the International Press hype about The Muslim Brotherhood being "Moderate." Are Bin Laden & Zawahiri "Moderates?" They were both proud members of The Muslim Brotherhood. What more do people need to know? Mubarak kept them under wraps but many are unfortunately mistaking that for them being "Moderate." They will no longer be kept under wraps and they will now become very powerful. The U.S. Government will surely regret this intervening and creating this new Egyptian Government. Disastrous Blow Back will be the result. The Muslim Brotherhood are not "Moderates." Don't believe the hype.

Al-Qaeda has denounced the Muslim Brotherhood as being too moderate.

Fresh Air from WHYY : NPR

Of course, they are still on the wrong side of the 17th century...

Being considered "Moderate" by Al Qaeda does not mean they're "Moderate." It would be a big mistake to think the Muslim Brotherhood are benign moderates.

No. Mohammad Atta and Zawahiri were members of the Muslim Brotherhood. It is not just association.

No..that's not it.

Were the Muslim Brotherhood complicit in 9/11?

Yea don't be too quick to believe the International Press hype about The Muslim Brotherhood being "Moderate." Are Bin Laden & Zawahiri "Moderates?" They were both proud members of The Muslim Brotherhood. What more do people need to know?
So David Duke tells us what about Republicans?

I see what you're trying to do but your analogy is flawed. KKK Members have served in our Government in the past but did so in both parties. But i digress. Now if the Klu Klux Klan were threatening to seize power in the U.S.,your KKK analogy might work. The Muslim Brotherhood is comparable to the KKK in their hate & bigotry. I wouldn't want David Duke and the KKK seizing power here in the U.S. and i don't think it will be good if the Muslim Brotherhood seizes power in Egypt. We just disagree on the analogy thing. I think my analogy is more valid & accurate. Thanks for your reply though.

This perceived notion that the Muslim Brotherhood is "Moderate" and weak is just plain misguided and short-sighted. Mubarak kept them under wraps and did weaken them significantly but those days appear to be over. They now have new life and appear to be poised to seize a lot of new power. This new power will end the delusions of them being so "Moderate" and weak. Those days are over. The U.S. Government should have nothing to do with helping them seize this new power. This U.S. meddling will definitely come back to haunt the American People,and probably the Egyptian People too.

Your post is a strawman. The claim in the OP was that there was a strong, CURRENT link between the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda. This claim is false.

No it is'nt

Yea don't be too quick to believe the International Press hype about The Muslim Brotherhood being "Moderate." Are Bin Laden & Zawahiri "Moderates?" They were both proud members of The Muslim Brotherhood. What more do people need to know?
So David Duke tells us what about Republicans?

I see what you're trying to do but your analogy is flawed. KKK Members have served in our Government in the past but did so in both parties. But i digress.

And terrorists have toies to the MB and other groups... and some to no groups.

Your point?
I wouldn't want David Duke and the KKK seizing power here in the U.S.
How 'bout the party he was in?

The Republicans absorbed the Know Nothings, as well

I would love to join this discussion, but the usual suspects are going to deflect, antagonize, and say that us silly conservatives just hate Islam and we love a good conspiracy.

KKK, Jews, Zionists... yada yada yada blah blah.

The Muslim Brotherhood wants to destroy Isreal and rule the middle East and perhaps the world. Thats all I need to know.

I see no difference between past KKK Members and past Muslim Brotherhood Members. They were all hateful,violent Terrorists. Therefore the Muslim Brotherhood is no different than the KKK. They both still represent hate,violence,and Bigotry. End of story.

Last edited:
I would love to join this discussion, but the usual suspects are going to deflect, antagonize, and say that us silly conservatives just hate Islam and we love a good conspiracy.

The Muslim Brotherhood wants to destroy Isreal and rule the middle East and perhaps the world. Thats all I need to know.
America wants to destroy Islam and rule the entire world. That's all they need to know.

DEUS VOLT!

If you hold a grudge against David Duke and the KKK,i would think you would also hold a grudge against Zawahiri,Mohammad Atta and the Muslim Brotherhood. Just seems logical to me. Those who see some big difference between the KKK and the Muslim Brotherhood really are off-base. They both only represent hateful bigotry in the end. I would prefer neither one be in power.

America wants to destroy Islam and rule the entire world. That's all they need to know.

DEUS VOLT!

Thanks for making my point.... have fun with this one Libo :doubt:

Libo's posts are no different than the rhetoric of the terrorists: the other side is pure evil and wants to rule the world. We are the force of good and must free the world of their influence.

People who want war always make the same claims

lol! I actually don't mind debating those who have the "Evil America" complex. It can actually be quite interesting. It can be educational as well.

Libo's posts are no different than the rhetoric of the terrorists: the other side is pure evil and wants to rule the world. We are the force of good and must free the world of their influence.

People who want war always make the same claims

The post is about those who have been too quick in claiming the Muslim Brotherhood is so Moderate. I haven't advocated any War. You were the one who brought up the KKK analogy. You obviously think the KKK was "pure evil" no? I see nothing wrong with pointing that out. I also see nothing wrong with pointing out that the Muslim Brotherhood is "pure evil." They're both hateful,violent,and bigoted. I don't think it's good having either one in power.

Forum List

Back