bin Laden was unarmed?

Two Thumbs

Platinum Member
Sep 27, 2010
Where ever I go, there I am.
Navy SEAL book excerpts claim bin Laden was unarmed | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Bin Laden had in his room on a shelf above the door an AK-47 and a Makarov pistol. But they were both empty.

"He had no intention of fighting," Owen writes.

W T H

The official story was, as I recall;

He used a wife as a shield, tossed her at the SEALS, they shot her in the leg, then emptied on obl as he attempted to shoot.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad obl is dead. BUT our Vets are not to be used as death squads.

I sincerely hope that this is some vast hoax being pulled off by a fake SEAL and not a real one that has broken the code.

Let me expand on my previous post:

You don't put on a condom unless you are going to fuck.

And you don't put send special operations into an hostile territory after public enemy numero uno to capture him alive.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad obl is dead. BUT our Vets are not to be used as death squads.
really, then what is their job?is it to take out the enemy, or let our enemies live in relative safety?

As I recall the first version. OBL was unarmed. The first to break into his room was a canine paratrooper and handler. He used his wife as a shield. She was shot in the leg and a sniper got OBL through the left eye as he made as he made a grab for a nearby gun.

The official version that comes out of the white house is debatable. One version is that they were all in the situation room watching it go down in real time. Then there was that the monitors had gone down so they couldn't see anything happening. The photo of obama, Hillary and others watching was a recreation. That's why the general isn't looking at the screen. They were all blank.

Then there is the version that Valerie Jarret had stopped plans to get OBL for a year. Leon Panetta acted without a presidebtial order and interrupted a golf game and told obama that he had given the order for the raid and it was going down at that very moment. The first speech obama ordered written was the one blaming the commander for everything and absolving himself of responsibility. Later, they were assembled in the situation room for photographs and that's why the general isn't looking at the screen. He was actually going over a report of what happened. Then obama's speechwriters wrote the speech that we actually heard.

Which one of those is true?

Last edited:
really, then what is their job?is it to take out the enemy, or let our enemies live in relative safety?

Ya know how the left likes to mention that unarmed civilians get killed?

guess what?

You never get to complain about that ever again. If obl was unarmed, he doesn't get killed, he gets captured.

And you don't put send special operations into an hostile territory after public enemy numero uno to capture him alive.

We don't send men in to kill the unarmed.

We are not executioners.

It wasn't an execution. He wasn't in custody when he was killed. It was arguably an assassination, but it still happened on the battlefield.

I don't really see the need to nuance here. Anymore than I would blame somebody for smothering baby Hitler in his crib.

Some people just deserve to die.

guess what?

You never get to complain about that ever again. If obl was unarmed, he doesn't get killed, he gets captured.

What if he was sitting in one of his caves all nice an unarmed..... do we not drop the bomb on the cave? I am pretty sure we blew the hell out of a few mountains trying to do just that.

Armed or unarmed..... i really don't care.... shoot to kill.

We are not executioners.

So put a gun in his hands....and kill him.

I understand your want for vengeance, I really do. My best mans wife just got lucky.

But

We are not like those people, we don't intentionally kill unarmed men, women and children b/c we hate them.

We are supposed to be above that.

Navy SEAL book excerpts claim bin Laden was unarmed | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

Bin Laden had in his room on a shelf above the door an AK-47 and a Makarov pistol. But they were both empty.

"He had no intention of fighting," Owen writes.

W T H

The official story was, as I recall;

He used a wife as a shield, tossed her at the SEALS, they shot her in the leg, then emptied on obl as he attempted to shoot.

I sincerely hope that this is some vast hoax being pulled off by a fake SEAL and not a real one that has broken the code.

You know..........if a person has a security clearance in the military, one of the pieces of paper that they have to sign on the way out, whether they're retiring or being discharged, is a Privacy Act form that states you will NOT talk about the classified things you did in the military for a certain amount of time (7-10 years usually).

Considering Bin Laden was killed only a year and a half ago, this dude clearly violated that agreement.

Fuck him...............I hope he goes to jail.

guess what?

He should have armed himself....................

We are not executioners.

Yes we are, and Mr Obama owns it.
His decision, his action, his choice.
Liberals have to decide if that is the type of president they want.

We are not executioners.

It wasn't an execution. He wasn't in custody when he was killed. It was arguably an assassination, but it still happened on the battlefield.

I don't really see the need to nuance here. Anymore than I would blame somebody for smothering baby Hitler in his crib.

Some people just deserve to die.

bog - sack
cola - soda
couch - sofa

Different names for the same damn thing.

Forum List

Back