Bin Laden Was Unarmed, Killed Outside His Bedroom

It's pretty sad that politics could possibly make you think that Bin Laden deserved any more than what he got.

Actually I think he got much better than he deserved. Frankly getting shot in the head is pretty quick and Painless. I wish we would have taken him alive, Interrogated him at our Leisure, and then kill him. But the Liberals would have gone Ape Shit.

That is the only Complaint I have about how the whole thing went down, is that we were Unable to Interrogate him at all.

Bullshit. Conservatives had 7 years to go after him, but did nothing. And now that liberals finally brought Bin Laden down, you tough guy conservatives are mad because you didn't get to torture him first.

If angry means I'm laughing loving and rockin' out to good music and good friends daily. While putting up with pimples like you to engage in an internet political forum. Then yes. Totally pissed off like a hornet nest being shook.

And I'm not "white" either, you racist fucktard.

"The principles of the justice of war are commonly held to be: having just cause, being a last resort, being declared by a proper authority, possessing right intention, having a reasonable chance of success, and the end being proportional to the means used."

Seems to me the action taken met the standards of a just action. It would to you also TASB, but for Obama issued the order and not a Republican.

Take off your hyperpartisan blinders and the blue donkey shirt. I'm not a republican.

I didn't say you were. You are clearly not a Democrat so I infered - not asserted - you're a Republican. In retrospect I should limited my comment thusly:

"Seems to me the action taken met the standards of a just action. It would also to you TASB but for the fact you're an angry white curmudgeon.

Let's just document this racist comment.

So what? I am glad they killed him and could care less if he was armed or not.

Would you say the same if a US police swat guy found an unarmed, but suspected serial killer, walking the street and just shot him on spot?

Im not equating the two. My point is...it's either war, or it's not. If it's war, then fuck yes, kill him where he stands. But Obama and his admin have said this isn't "war", especially since it happened inside Pakistan. I always thought that was a horrible mistake by the left. It's a fucking war, they need to own that. If it is NOT a war, then we just had troops inside a foreign country that we are not at war with, executing an unarmed person....a dirtbag terrorist, BUT, if it aint war, then we must treat them the way police would, not how soldiers would.

Messy situation.

So what? I am glad they killed him and could care less if he was armed or not.

Would you say the same if a US police swat guy found an unarmed, but suspected serial killer, walking the street and just shot him on spot?

Im not equating the two. My point is...it's either war, or it's not. If it's war, then fuck yes, kill him where he stands. But Obama and his admin have said this isn't "war", especially since it happened inside Pakistan. I always thought that was a horrible mistake by the left. It's a fucking war, they need to own that. If it is NOT a war, then we just had troops inside a foreign country that we are not at war with, executing an unarmed person....a dirtbag terrorist, BUT, if it aint war, then we must treat them the way police would, not how soldiers would.

Messy situation.

Our President has made it clear that terrorists don't deserve to live and he is killing them by the dozen

This is war. SEALS had every right to shoot that fucker dead on spot.

Do US police officers have the right to shoot on-spot a suspected serial killer if they find him unarmed? No. Because it's not war. If that guy is armed, then thats different. If he's running and could possibly escape (and kill again) then they can.

But Bin Laden was a war-time kill. EVERYONE needs to stop pretending we aren't at war with the entire world. We're in an economic war with China and Russia. You know it's true. We're in an armed war with various groups of terrorism, inside and outside our borders. We're at war with drug cartels, who are being used by Jihadists and Communists to attempt destabilization of our population through hard narcotics.

We are in WW3, it just looks different. It's a micro-war, fought at the city level, and in bank board rooms and with stocks and borrowing.

Why do you hate America? Why would you dare question the Government's story? You're no better than the Terrorists. Big Brother would never lie. He loves you and knows what's best for you. Thank God we have the Patriot Act and NDAA. You people should pay. I'm tellin.

Does anyone know what the point of the OP was? Were we not supposed to shoot him because he wasn't armed? Was he upset at the SEALs for going in? I can't figure out why he's putting excerpts from the book on here; we knew the story already.

New Topics

Forum List

Back