Bin Laden votes Republican

These libs are smarter than I thought. I mean, I thought maybe DU had stumbled onto our liberal internment camp plan by accident, but this is turning into a pattern. When are we gonna start enforcing the NDAs.

Hobbit said:
These libs are smarter than I thought. I mean, I thought maybe DU had stumbled onto our liberal internment camp plan by accident, but this is turning into a pattern. When are we gonna start enforcing the NDAs.

First we have to make them all wear signs. And we still haven't finished the debate about whether liberalism is genetic and, if it is, whether it passes through the father's or mother's line....

no1tovote4 said:
First we have to make them all wear signs. And we still haven't finished the debate about whether liberalism is genetic and, if it is, whether it passes through the father's or mother's line....

They all have to wear an armband with my avatar on it...

theim said:
GOD DAMMIT how do you keep thwarting our plans?!?!

Guys, he figured out the bin Laden hologram!

Jim, use this guy's IP adress to find me his street adress. I am taking Black Van 9342 Alpha Beta Omega out for a spin tonite...

LMAO!!! How could the rest of us have missed this?

Hey his rep points is even lower than mine...(thats why I stopped arguing with you lot...shhhhh)!!! No even worth the time...
But I do enjoy watching u guys ganging up on people...kind of like political gang rape...mmmm doesn't sound really nice but I'll stick with it...

j07950 said:
Hey his rep points is even lower than mine...(thats why I stopped arguing with you lot...shhhhh)!!! No even worth the time...
But I do enjoy watching u guys ganging up on people...kind of like political gang rape...mmmm doesn't sound really nice but I'll stick with it...

Poltical gangrape happens when someone posts something designed to insite anger as opposed to sparking reasonable and intelligent debate. If you spent as much time watching as you say you do you would already know this.

Bonnie said:
Poltical gangrape happens when someone posts something designed to insite anger as opposed to sparking reasonable and intelligent debate. If you spent as much time watching as you say you do you would already know this.
Whatever...you guys never reply when interesting points are made...u just gang up on people, without having proper conversation...most of the time anyway...there are exceptions...like CSM, he's quite good at times, I've had proper clean debates with him...good guy

j07950 said:
Whatever...you guys never reply when interesting points are made...u just gang up on people, without having proper conversation...most of the time anyway...there are exceptions...like CSM, he's quite good at times, I've had proper clean debates with him...good guy

Yes CSM is great and so are many others on this board, and never is quite definite word.

Bonnie said:
Yes CSM is great and so are many others on this board, and never is quite definite word.
Well I'll take the never back for that reason...I stopped talking on these subjects anyway...I stay away from some of the threads...

j07950 said:
Well I'll take the never back for that reason...I stopped talking on these subjects anyway...I stay away from some of the threads...

Wade on in j, there should be no fear. Be true to your beliefs and be respectful regardless of what others may flame and you will be able to stick, and once people get to know you you will receive positive rep. If Bully can do it, surely you can.

no1tovote4 said:
Wade on in j, there should be no fear. Be true to your beliefs and be respectful regardless of what others may flame and you will be able to stick, and once people get to know you you will receive positive rep. If Bully can do it, surely you can.
Naaa won't work, my opinions are opposed to about 95% of people on here, I've tried...and never even bullied...they still talk crap eventually when they have nothing else to say

j07950 said:
Naaa won't work, my opinions are opposed to about 95% of people on here, I've tried...and never even bullied...they still talk crap eventually when they have nothing else to say

They will, there is nothing to do about that. However it is often fun regardless. Remember that all it is are words on a message board, people don't even know who you are.

They still give Bully a hard time but he has over 500 positive points and he is far more left than you, at least from when we have debated it seems that way.

no1tovote4 said:
They will, there is nothing to do about that. However it is often fun regardless. Remember that all it is are words on a message board, people don't even know who you are.

They still give Bully a hard time but he has over 500 positive points and he is far more left than you, at least from when we have debated it seems that way.
Well it's just hard work and I don't have time for this...I just come on from time to time and look at what you all are saying...

j07950 said:

What did you just do? You jumped in and made some offensive comments. I hardly call that making an intersting point or proper conversation.

Said1 said:
What did you just do? You jumped in and made some offensive comments. I hardly call that making an intersting point or proper conversation.
Wasn't supposed to be an interesting point or proper conversation...I'm done with that...on these threads anyway

j07950 said:
Wasn't supposed to be an interesting point or proper conversation...I'm done with that...on these threads anyway

So now you just jump in with snide, sarcastic remarks? Wow, talk about being rehabilitated.

j07950 said:

which point in the post that started this thread was interesting and worth discussing?

manu1959 said:
which point in the post that started this thread was interesting and worth discussing?

I resurrected the thread after finding out there is a step beyond the "sucks off goats" called "is off the scales." I neg repped the guy just out of curiosity as he was close to -500 points. When I saw that his level had changed I had to inform! :D

no1tovote4 said:
I resurrected the thread after finding out there is a step beyond the "sucks off goats" called "is off the scales." I neg repped the guy just out of curiosity as he was close to -500 points. When I saw that his level had changed I had to inform! :D
Yeah -500pts is a hell of a lot, even for a foreigner

Forum List

Back