Bin Laden votes Republican

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2004
52.5 N 1.5 W
Love it! Genius!

Al Jezeera releases Bin Laden tape: Everyone is a winner!

1:Bush gets re-elected on upsurge of 'homeland security' issue. Boyoboyo he must be wringing his hands with glee!

2:The American military-industrial complex (just love that phrase!) and shareholders make billions churning out more weapons. (Even the Brits will love that since weapons are the only thing they still manufacture)

3:Bin Laden keeps the world's attention focussed on him, and gains many more donations and recruits after a Bush re-election.

4:Al-Jezeera makes plenty more money by remaining in the headlines and expanding its network subscriptions and income (who had ever heard of Al Jezeera before 911?)

5:Saudi Arabia (and all other oil exporting nations and oil companies and a few Texans) roll in petrodollars as the oil price remains highly volatile due to continued supply uncertainties.
5a:The planet benefits! High oil price forces more environmental energy sources to be developed.

6:Even all members (well nearly all) of this board will be overjoyed! Bush wins election!!!!

See! Everyone gains.... Oh, except the Democrats... eh... and the American troops in Iraq (and their families). And the Iraqi civilians. But heck thats a small price to pay!

Really! Bush and Bin Laden are mutually dependent on each other. Makes you wonder. Maybe they are actually the best of friends! I mean, how long has he been on the run with the whole world after him with all that hi-tech equipment and a $25million bounty on his head - it almost seems implausible!

I think the man is actually a sophisticated hologram generated in area 51. That must be what they've been doing since the end of the cold war.

GOD DAMMIT how do you keep thwarting our plans?!?!

Guys, he figured out the bin Laden hologram!

Jim, use this guy's IP adress to find me his street adress. I am taking Black Van 9342 Alpha Beta Omega out for a spin tonite...

theim said:
Jim, use this guy's IP adress to find me his street adress. I am taking Black Van 9342 Alpha Beta Omega out for a spin tonite...

I would just ignore this schmuck, he's from the UK.

hte UK huh? Havn't been there since we kidnapped Tony Blair 4 years ago and killed him, replacing him with the clone Tony Blair 2.0, who is genetically programmed to be America's bitch. All in preparation for our leader GW to crown himself Emperor of the World.

Oh dear, I've said too much.

theim said:
hte UK huh? Havn't been there since we kidnapped Tony Blair 4 years ago and killed him, replacing him with the clone Tony Blair 2.0, who is genetically programmed to be America's bitch. All in preparation for our leader GW to crown himself Emperor of the World.

As carl would say, Shuuuttt UUUuuup.

The great conspiracy theory................................................................. I hope you didn't tell him about where the stuff really is! sssshhhhhhhhhhh no more talking.

theim said:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

8236 said:
. (Even the Brits will love that since weapons are the only thing they still manufacture)

Really? I mean the harrier is pretty cool, and we thank them for it, but what else do they make?

I realize that was most likely a throw away remark, with little or no thought put into it, but just out of curiosity I'd like to know what else those limeys are up to nowadays.

8236 said:
blah blah

Wow, how on earth did you get such a low rep with so few posts. That's got to be record. How does it make you feel to know you're kicking the Nazi's and the Commie's asses combined?

You might not realize it, but that really is quite an acomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.

Zhukov said:
Wow, how on earth did you get such a low rep with so few posts. That's got to be record. How does it make you feel to know you're kicking the Nazi's and the Commie's asses combined?

You might not realize it, but that really is quite an acomplishment. You should be proud of yourself.

Easy: As soon as you go below zero every right wing extremist seems to jump on the band waggon.

PS What's wrong with goats? ;)

Yes it seems to go from "not well liked" to "probably a troll" to "Sucks off goats" were there any I missed? Is there anything after goat sucking?

deaddude said:
Yes it seems to go from "not well liked" to "probably a troll" to "Sucks off goats" were there any I missed? Is there anything after goat sucking?

Yes, it goes to "is off the scale" after the sucks off goats one. Hover over the red on his profile now.

:D

Forum List

Back