bin laden tape

Pointing out the truth does not require you to be heavy handed.
My links have truth too bet you would not dare present them.

Whatever....
What I posted I stand by...
Sudan offed the Clinton admin. Bin Laden and they refused to take him..

You write the rest of the story, after that...

And truthout is not a reputable website for anyone to quote as the truth...
They were discredited as spreading false information that they knew for a fact....that Karl Rove was going to be indicted....
Don't know anything about the other site you posted, but if their anything like truthout.....well.

The Clintons and the Bushes have been known to vacation together in more recent times. Earlier this year on CBS, Clinton revealed that he looks upon the Bushes as a surrogate family, and how Barbara Bush refers to him as "her son". Is this really a picture of two distinct and opposed political ideologies pitted against one another?

Last year George W invited both Clintons as guests of honor and praised them to the hilt as he unveiled portraits of the two to be hung in the White House. Bush described him as having "...a great compassion for people in need... a man of enthusiasm and warmth". This after Bush's 2000 campaign was built around Clinton having no honor or dignity whilst in the White House.

Festivities continued in November 2004 when the entire Bush family journeyed to Little Rock for the opening of the Clinton Presidential Library. The praise from both President Bushes for Bill Clinton was sick bag overwhelming. "The William J. Clinton Presidential Library is a gift to the future by a man who always believed in the future and today we thank him for loving and serving America." Bush 43 was quoted.

After this Bush Snr and former President Bill Clinton joined forces for Tsunami Relief. They appeared at last year's Super Bowl and seemed to be having a blast together. They declared their friendship; we learn they talk on the phone often, play golf together and are just plain ‘pals.'

Yeah, we could of driven that stake through his heart when he was offered to Clinton on a silver platter...And he refused to take him...
Because of that he was free to plot 9/11....

Thank you President Clinton...heck of a job you did there....:clap2:

Ya know, if you could provide a reputable, solid source for that assertion, I'd really love to see it.

Let me offer you this from the <a href=http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.htm>Urban Legends Reference Page</a>

Ya can't blame it all on Clinton, particularly when it was the Reagan Administration, a REPUBLICAN administration, which gave bin Laden his start in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion and occupation of that benighted nation.

The Clintons and the Bushes have been known to vacation together in more recent times. Earlier this year on CBS, Clinton revealed that he looks upon the Bushes as a surrogate family, and how Barbara Bush refers to him as "her son". Is this really a picture of two distinct and opposed political ideologies pitted against one another?

Last year George W invited both Clintons as guests of honor and praised them to the hilt as he unveiled portraits of the two to be hung in the White House. Bush described him as having "...a great compassion for people in need... a man of enthusiasm and warmth". This after Bush's 2000 campaign was built around Clinton having no honor or dignity whilst in the White House.

Festivities continued in November 2004 when the entire Bush family journeyed to Little Rock for the opening of the Clinton Presidential Library. The praise from both President Bushes for Bill Clinton was sick bag overwhelming. "The William J. Clinton Presidential Library is a gift to the future by a man who always believed in the future and today we thank him for loving and serving America." Bush 43 was quoted.

After this Bush Snr and former President Bill Clinton joined forces for Tsunami Relief. They appeared at last year's Super Bowl and seemed to be having a blast together. They declared their friendship; we learn they talk on the phone often, play golf together and are just plain ‘pals.'

I can't help but think that Poppy sees Goatboy as the son he wishes he'd had.

Ya know, if you could provide a reputable, solid source for that assertion, I'd really love to see it.

Let me offer you this from the <a href=http://www.snopes.com/rumors/clinton.htm>Urban Legends Reference Page</a>

Ya can't blame it all on Clinton, particularly when it was the Reagan Administration, a REPUBLICAN administration, which gave bin Laden his start in Afghanistan during the Soviet invasion and occupation of that benighted nation.

And just what was wrong with the source I provided...

I'm plenty ticked of with President Bush on quite a few things...
But, when you all come up with this...."why hasn't Bush caught Bin Laden", thats when I will refer back to the point, that Clinton had a chance to capture him also, and didn't...

So, there ya go....:eusa_angel:

A monumental new scientific opinion poll has emerged which declares that only 16% of people in America now believe the official government explanation of the September 11th 2001 terror attacks.

According to the new New York Times/CBS News poll, only 16% of Americans think the government is telling the truth about 9/11 and the intelligence prior to the attacks:

"Do you think members of the Bush Administration are telling the truth, are mostly telling the truth but hiding something, or are they mostly lying?

Telling the truth 16%

Hiding something 53%

Mostly lying 28%

Not sure 3%"

The 84% figure mirrors other recent polls on the same issue. A Canadian Poll put the figure at 85%. A CNN poll had the figure at 89%. Over 80% supported the stance of Charlie Sheen when he went public with his opinions on 9/11 as an inside job.

A recent CNN poll found that the percentage of Americans who blame the Bush administration for the September 11, 2001, attacks on New York and Washington rose from almost a third to almost half over the past four years. This latest poll shows that that figure has again risen exponentially and now stands at well over three quarters of the population.

It took 35 plus years for the majority of Americans to wake up to the fact that the assassination of JFK was a government operation. It has only take five years for MORE Americans to wake up to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job on behalf of the Neoconservative crime syndicate within the US.

Reference to past polls show that in the last five years there has been an explosion in numbers of those who do not buy the official line.

In 2004 a Zogby Poll showed that just over half of New Yorkers believed there was a cover up.

In May of this year another Zogby poll indicated that around half of ALL Americans did not buy the official story.

The latest poll also shows a massive awakening has occurred recently given that previous estimates indicated that around 34% still believed the official story and around 30% were oblivious altogether.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"TerrorStorm sets a new standard in documentary filmmaking. Alex Jones knocks it out of the park yet again." -Dylan Avery, Director, "Loose Change" - Click here to get the DVD or click here to watch online now!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Jones declared that the Truth movement has cause to celebrate this evening as it is now beyond any doubt that the vast majority of Americans know that the official story of 19 Saudis with box cutters is ludicrous.

The diligence of those who have worked to educate the world on 9/11 truth from day one cannot be underestimated. We are now seeing the fruits of this hard and at times extremely trying labor hit home.

We would add that although this is a major victory for the truth movement it does not mean that the hard work can stop.

The next step is to use the majority opinion as leverage towards officially changing the record of what happened on 9/11, forcing the mainstream media into addressing the issue, not as a quirky news item, but as a serious re-defining of the state of the nation and the world today.

We have not taken the country back yet and the cabal that has taken control of the government continues to systematically use 9/11 and the war on terror as an excuse to destroy the Constitutional foundations of law and order in America.

As it becomes clearer that more and more Americans KNOW that their government is lying to them on the most fundamental issue of their lifetimes, we must consider what kind of reaction the government will undertake.

Remember that the majority of American voters now believe the Sept. 11 terrorist attack was a more significant historical event than the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.

In July 2001 Alex jones issued an emergency warning that there was going to be a massive false flag terrorist attack in New York to be blamed on Osama Bin Laden. At that time there was not enough activism among the population to prevent it going ahead.

In August of 2006 Alex Jones issued a second emergency warning that all the factors pointed towards an imminent attack. The activism that occurred in the wake of this warning and that of others was exponential and may indeed have helped stave off another attack.

Our next warning is this, desperate times call for desperate measures. The criminal elements of the government now know that they have been totally exposed and are reviled by the majority of free thinking Americans. Will their response be to vamp up the crack down on that free thinking itself?

In essence Americans have outright REJECTED giving up their liberty for security in the wake of 9/11. The only security IS liberty itself, and the only way to stay secure is to constantly defend liberty.

Prison Planet.tv: The Premier Multimedia Subscription Package: Download and Share the Truth!

People are both gullible and imaginative. Pick your poll. Pick your statistic.

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

A Scripps-Howard poll of 1,010 adults last month found that 36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304,00.html

A poll reported in the Washington Post in September 2003 found that nearly 70 percent of respondents believed Saddam Hussein was probably personally involved in the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_opinion_polls

People are both gullible and imaginative. Pick your poll. Pick your statistic.

Third of Americans suspect 9-11 government conspiracy

http://www.scrippsnews.com/911poll

A Scripps-Howard poll of 1,010 adults last month found that 36% of Americans consider it "very likely" or "somewhat likely" that government officials either allowed the attacks to be carried out or carried out the attacks themselves.

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1531304,00.html

A poll reported in the Washington Post in September 2003 found that nearly 70 percent of respondents believed Saddam Hussein was probably personally involved in the attacks.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_opinion_polls

The results of the 2007 August poll indicate that 51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 attacks and over 30% of those polled seek immediate impeachment. While only 32% seek immediate Bush and/or Cheney impeachment based on their personal knowledge, many citizens appear eager for clear exposure of the facts.

In addition, the poll also found that two-thirds (67%) of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the still unexplained collapse of World Trade Center Building

I like the way you choose to post two polls from 2002 instead of the most recent one listed on this site

Yeah, we could of driven that stake through his heart when he was offered to Clinton on a silver platter...And he refused to take him...
Because of that he was free to plot 9/11....

Thank you President Clinton...heck of a job you did there....:clap2:

Hows about providing some evidence from a reputable source to support that particular charge? You won't find it because it never happened.

<blockquote>...the 9-11 Commission found no "reliable evidence to support" the claim that Sudan made such an offer. - <a href=http://mediamatters.org/items/200406220008>Media Matters</a></blockquote>

Your buddies at Newsmix fabricated that story from whole cloth.

The results of the 2007 August poll indicate that 51% of Americans want Congress to probe Bush/Cheney regarding the 9/11 attacks and over 30% of those polled seek immediate impeachment. While only 32% seek immediate Bush and/or Cheney impeachment based on their personal knowledge, many citizens appear eager for clear exposure of the facts.

In addition, the poll also found that two-thirds (67%) of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the still unexplained collapse of World Trade Center Building

I like the way you choose to post two polls from 2002 instead of the most recent one listed on this site

People pick and choose the polls that they like. People are imaginative. The official explanation about why the towers fell seems reasonable enough for me. I think that it would be a waste of time and money to investigate the fall of the towers and accomplish nothing. It is time to move on.

As you may recall, our President promised to get Bin Ladin "dead or alive" but our President has also said this is very hard work, and that he is working hard to smoke out the terrorists. Our President also said the War against the terrorists will go on forever. But now the pro-terrorist liberals are squawking about why Bin Ladin is still loose. Well, it's because the liberals at every turn have opposed our President's heroic efforts to protect us. If as a result we get hit again, it will be Clinton's fault and all of his lib friends will be accessories to the terrorists.

This "latest" tape is just more evidence, that this sorry SOB, and his lame ass followers should all be removed from the face of the Earth!

Someone, please, tell me, what OBL brings to the table, tell me how he has HELPED the poor, the downtrodden, the oppressed, those that have little, and need much, I really want to know?

This slime ball is a user, a man of no conscience, and a agenda that goes back hundreds of years.

Don't think God would have a problem with US nuking the country of Afghanistan, really I don't. And I'm not talking about once or twice, but I'm talking about say every other Tuesday for, oh, I don't know a YEAR. Yea, that should just about do it.

I'd call it a imitate domain kind of deal.

Fred Thompson in 2008................:clap2:

Forum List

Back