• Buried in a cave near Tora Bora

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Driving a cab in New Jersey

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • We'll never know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Originally posted by OCA
Nice of you to put words in my mouth. I said that you would attack the source of the article and you did. Fact is he's right on in this article. Lets face it, i'm from that area of California where she represents and the ONLY reason they elect her is because she's Black like the majority of her constituents. They don't give a rats ass about her views on topics, just that she's Black much like Maxine Waters.

Secondly you will be happy to know that i'm against most provisions of the Patriot Act, i'm for going to places like Iraq and killing the bastards preemptively before they can kill us. I think we can roundup and deport all the assholes here without all this extracurricular crap such as checking to see what you read at the library etc. etc. etc. Not too hard to figure out who they are here, just ask them to pledge allegiance to the U.S. before Allah and unless they are a bunch of liars they will reveal themselves. Their religion forbids them to pledge theirselves to infidels and we are the infidels, right?

I am happy to know you oppose provisions of the Patriot Act.

If you're from that area, you are probably aware that Berkeley is perhaps the most liberal place in the country. Even the Berkeleyites refer to it as the Peoples Republic of Berkeley. That probably has more to do with electing a very liberal Congresswoman than race alone.

GOP Today's chairman is Tom DeLay. It's obvious why he would want to criticize a black woman serving in the House, he is a total racist.

The proof of his bigotry occurred right here in Texas last year. His orchestration of redrawing House regions stunk to high hell of a return to gerrymandering and Jim Crowe.

He redrew the districts in an effort to weaken the vote of the black man in Texas. The fact that he serves as chair of the House is the true disgrace.

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
I am happy to know you oppose provisions of the Patriot Act.

If you're from that area, you are probably aware that Berkeley is perhaps the most liberal place in the country. Even the Berkeleyites refer to it as the Peoples Republic of Berkeley. That probably has more to do with electing a very liberal Congresswoman than race alone.

Berkeley and Oakland ok. Well seems you know nothing about this area, let me enlighten you. Yes Berkeley is one of the most screwed up towns in America but her district encompasses mostly Oakland and that is overwhelmingly Black as is the border area of Berkeley she represents. Please, do you actually think that Blacks support people on positions rather than color most of the time? Hell if they did that they'd vote Republican since we are plainly superior on the issues. Where do you think the tiny bit of support for Twana Sharpton(lol) came from? White conservatives?

Originally posted by menewa
GOP Today's chairman is Tom DeLay. It's obvious why he would want to criticize a black woman serving in the House, he is a total racist.

The proof of his bigotry occurred right here in Texas last year. His orchestration of redrawing House regions stunk to high hell of a return to gerrymandering and Jim Crowe.

He redrew the districts in an effort to weaken the vote of the black man in Texas. The fact that he serves as chair of the House is the true disgrace.

God bless Tom Delay. He's a counterweight to the extremism that is Tom Daschle, Ted Kennedy and Nancy Pelosi. God willing he will continue to serve his country for many years to come. Its not his fault that a sitting member of Congress is a communist by association.

Forum List

Back