Clancy for Ron Paul
May 23, 2009
North Carolina.
BBC News - Bin Laden 'seen in Afghanistan in early 2009'

SNIP.Bin Laden 'seen in Afghanistan in early 2009'

By Orla Guerin
BBC News, Islamabad

Bin Laden is believed to be somewhere along the Pakistan-Afghan border
A Taliban detainee in Pakistan claims to have information about Osama Bin Laden's whereabouts in January or February of this year.
His claims cannot be verified, but a leading American expert says his account should be investigated.
The detainee claims to have met Osama Bin Laden numerous times before 9/11.
He claims that in January or February he met a trusted contact who had seen Bin Laden about 15 to 20 days earlier in Afghanistan.
"In 2009, in January or February I met this friend of mine. He said he had come from meeting Sheikh Osama, and he could arrange for me to meet him," he said.
"He helps al-Qaeda people coming from other countries to get to the sheikh, so he can advise them on whatever they are planning for Europe or other places.
"The sheikh doesn't stay in any one place. That guy came from Ghazni, so I think that's where the sheikh was."

well news flash bin laden is dead and the bin laden portrayed to you in the media never existed

He may very well be dead. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised. Unfortunately, to the best of my knowledge, there has yet to be evidence of this fact put forth for our consideration. Lacking said evidence, I would think it best to assume he is alive and act accordingly.

As for random sightings of Mr. bin Laden in and around Afghanistan, I can not speak to that.

Good, lets kill him then.

However, I believe he is already dead. That guy was as much a media hound as Obama is and we haven't heard from old Bin Laden since he sent that video to endorse Kerry back in '04.

I think we should continue the hunt. When we catch him we should beat on his balls with a big brass hammer until his asshole whistles the star spangled banner.
That being said we need to know when exactly. There are those that want to know so thy know who to blame for letting him go this time. If it was after 1/20 then the republicans can blame obama, before and it was booooosh.
regardless of that I say we catch him make him sing the star spangled banner through every orifice possible.....

Youtube videos of major news cast of pakistani leaders in the know..CIA agents that worked in afghanistan...but that's ok ..you just go and use your reliable sources like bush..and o'reilly

Last edited:
well news flash bin laden is dead and the bin laden portrayed to you in the media never existed

dude really? I follow your posts quite often, but how can you seriously believe he never existed? are you aware of the bin laden's family influence in the middle east and abroad the numerous writings about the son even before the soviet invasin? then you are going to deny osama's involvment in the soviet war, the creation of groups after and his activity up to a few years ago?

you realize for this conspiracy to work, the cia, fbi, new outlets from america, as well as international new outlets and inteligence agencies would have to be in on it? it would require more cooperation than the flat earther's claims.

he never existed in the mythical way he was portrayed

can you be more specific? do you think the bin laden family would let their name be trashed if they didn't think some of it was true?

Forum List

Back