Bin Laden Raid A Smokescreen For BHO Eligibility Hearing

American_Jihad

Flaming Libs/Koranimals
May 1, 2012
Gulf of Mex 26.609, -82.220
Video:Bin Laden Raid A Smokescreen For BHO Eligibility Hearing

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ljKkADXj514]Bin Laden Raid A Smokescreen For BHO Eligibility Hearing - YouTube[/ame]

12/6/12
(Special thanks to Pamela Barnett for helping us break this story. Original link:OBAMA LIED ABOUT DATE OF ?OSAMA KILLING?, HIGH LEVEL MILITARY STOOD BY THE LIE, AND RECENTLY AN ADMIRAL WITH DIRECT KNOWLEDGE OF ?OSAMA KILLING? RELIEVED OF COMMAND)

Did you know that the most significant of the dozen or so Obama eligibility hearings occurred on May 2,2011 in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in Pasadena,California?

Did you know that this particular lawsuit included 2008 presidential candidate Alan Keyes,twenty state representatives,and thirty members of the military?

Never heard about it? You’re not alone.

This is odd because ABC and CBS were in attendance,not to mention C-SPAN,who announced that they were going to broadcast the hearing live.

Perhaps we didn’t hear about it because America was too busy carrying Barack Hussein Obama on their shoulders for almost singlehandedly killing Public Enemy Number One,Osama Bin Laden,the day before.

Or perhaps the media didn’t want to cover the hearing.

No,that would be a conspiracy theory.

It is sort of odd that the Osama Bin Laden raid occurred the day before the hearing.

---
Video: Bin Laden Raid A Smokescreen For BHO Eligibility Hearing | Expose Obama

Republican_elephant_Loser.jpg

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Release of bin Laden Burial Records from United States Navy

November 26, 2012

---

The documents supplied to Judicial Watch by the U.S. Navy also failed to include the bin Laden post-mortem photos and videos as requested in its FOIA request. The Obama administration continues to withhold these records citing national security concerns.

Judicial Watch contrasted the Obama administration’s heavy reliance on FOIA exemptions to withhold information from the American people with its open embrace of filmmakers producing a bin Laden assault film that, at the time, was expected to praise the president’s role in the affair. In response to an earlier JW FOIA request, the Obama administration has admitted that its revelations of sensitive information to the producers of the soon-to-be-released film Zero Dark Thirty could cause “unnecessary security and counterintelligence risk.”

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Forces Release of bin Laden Burial Records from United States Navy | Judicial Watch

OK I guess you're going to leave us hanging, what were the results of the hearing in the most commie court in the land? As if I don't know.

OK I guess you're going to leave us hanging, what were the results of the hearing in the most commie court in the land? As if I don't know.

My question would be, why would it matter if the media was there? Rulings are made all the time without cameras being in the courtroom. If the ruling had been significant, it would have been reported. Obviously it wasn't.

Forum List

Back