"Bin Laden is Dead, General Motors is Alive"

LeftofLeft

Diamond Member
Oct 18, 2011
- Bin Laden is dead because of the intel infrastructure Obama inherited.
- General Motors is alive because it was bailed out by the US Taxpayer

General Motors would likely still be around had it gone through a Bankruptcy reorganization as well, and guess when, they would not owe the Tax Payer Billions.

and you are 100% right, we were able to get Osama party because of Policies Obama Opposed.

Had GM gone through the normal bankruptcy, there would have been a great many companies that supply auto parts that would have gone bankrupt whether GM made it or not. That is why Toyota and other foriegn manufactures lobbied for the government to do what it did to keep GM from going through normal bankruptcy.

General Motors would likely still be around had it gone through a Bankruptcy reorganization as well, and guess when, they would not owe the Tax Payer Billions.

and you are 100% right, we were able to get Osama party because of Policies Obama Opposed.

Yup. Even after our taxdollars baled out GM they still went bankrupt. The idiots in DC, Barry included, should have saved our tax dollars.

Oh wait. I forgot. Barry had to bale out those mismanaged Union pension funds. Never mind.

Funny, I could have sworn that the DNC Featured a speaker arguing that corporations arent alive.

When are they gonna pay us back our money doyathink?
I thought they took our money and gave themselves large Christmas bonuses. With 100% taxpayer-backed guarantees they don't have to pay us back, we have to pay them back if they go bellyup. We can thank people like Nancy "Don't read, just pass the frickin bill" Pelosi for that.

Last edited:

When are they gonna pay us back our money doyathink?
I thought they took our money and gave themselves large Christmas bonuses. With 100% taxpayer-backed guarantees they don't have to pay us back, we have to pay them back if they go bellyup. We can thank people like Nancy "Don't read, just pass the frickin bill" Pelosi for that.

That's the truth. I still can't believe that crap came out of an adult's mouth and she says it with a straight face?!?! Unbelievable!

Biden claims that Obama saved the American auto industry. What Obama did was to steal from the American treasury, give to the union goons (so that they might give back to him in campaign support) and claim that the government saved the world. Ford seems to have done quite well without the bail-out money.

Biden claims that it was Obama's decision to kill bin Laden. Then he praises the men that actually trained for and carried out the mission. What he doesn't mention is that the mission was initiated years before Obama came into power and the efforts of the CIA and military intelligence led to the location of the target. All Obama did (reluctantly and not without delay after delay after delay because of Valerie Jarrett) was to say (after they had bin Laden located) go ahead with the kill.

Forum List

Back