"bin laden got the justice he deserved"

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
i was wondering if the decision to administer swift justice and subsequent execution, fits in with the ethics of the liberal america.

Last edited:
i was wondering if the decision to administer swift justice and subsequent execution, fits in with the ethics of the liberal america.

Seems like just yesterday we were being told that terrorists deserved civilian trials in NYC. I wonder what could have possibly changed.

Response by liberals = *crickets*

This point also begs the question on how liberals are against waterboarding, but somehow support executions. Does this mean that if the interrogee is actually drowned at the end of the interrogation, they would be in support of the process?

Bin Laden was a fugitive on the run. His operations have killed thousands. When our brave American warriors went to get him, their cause was just and their aim was sure. They met with resistance that they quickly dispatched.

Bin Laden was a coward that died the death of a coward. Any chatter to the contrary is specious and unworthy of consideration.

Bin Laden was a fugitive on the run. His operations have killed thousands. When our brave American warriors went to get him, their cause was just and their aim was sure. They met with resistance that they quickly dispatched.

Bin Laden was a coward that died the death of a coward. Any chatter to the contrary is specious and unworthy of consideration.
'Resistance' in the form of an unarmed woman shot in the leg?

:lol:

If exactly the same thing had happened under Bush's watch...

Damned partisan sheep.

It doesn't fit in with my personal ethics - and I'm a card carrying liberal.

Funny how "justice" always seems to equate with punishment in the eyes of so many of our friends from the Right.

Don't get me wrong - we should have brought the bastard out alive, tried him and then either executed him or put him away for life. Frankly, I would have preferred the latter, because life is a much harsher punishment than execution, in my opinion.

It doesn't fit in with my personal ethics - and I'm a card carrying liberal.

Funny how "justice" always seems to equate with punishment in the eyes of so many of our friends from the Right.

Don't get me wrong - we should have brought the bastard out alive, tried him and then either executed him or put him away for life. Frankly, I would have preferred the latter, because life is a much harsher punishment than execution, in my opinion.

Morals are one thing, stupidity is another. Killing that bastard on site was absolutely the correct move.

And you still haven't enlisted, pussy.:clap2:

And you still haven't enlisted, pussy.:clap2:

That's okay, I served in his steed. NO ONE has a right to call someone a coward or a pussy if they didn't serve in the military, it is a calling that doesn't call everyone.

i'm wondering if president bush had made the decision to execute bin laden (and an execution is when an unarmed political leader is shot in the head) on the spot, if it would be as well received by the liberal left ??

i'm wondering if president bush had made the decision to execute bin laden (and an execution is when an unarmed political leader is shot in the head) on the spot, if it would be as well received by the liberal left ??

Excellent comment. We would have been all over Bush like white on rice - that's what would have happened. And I think President Obama was flat wrong if he did in fact authorize the killing of Bin Laden, whether or not he was resisting - and it sure looks like that is what he did.

Forum List

Back