Bin Laden arrest spurned as Newt seeks isolationism.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Bondi, I would advise you to stick to the topic on hand. If you do make this post you are planning on making, you are history. Don't be angry that the entire board laughed at you the other day when you made a huge ass of yourself.

Fucking Australian idiot, go out in your yard and suck a koala's dick.

:teeth: :teeth: :teeth:

Bondi, I would advise you to stick to the topic on hand. If you do make this post you are planning on making, you are history. Don't be angry that the entire board laughed at you the other day when you made a huge ass of yourself.

Fucking Australian idiot, go out in your yard and suck a koala's dick.

I tried that a couple of hours ago but I keep getting fur caught between my teeth.

You go right on, BondiBoy. Most non-millionaire Republicans are good for only shallow debate and have little substance or evidence to demonstrate the soundness of their arguments. The non-millionaires are just wannabees and haven't figured out the propensities, much less the odds, yet. But us REAL AMERICANS that have read the constitution and actually believe in the freedoms it represent are ridiculed within that shallow thinking and self defeating bunch. Go figure?

Don't look now, but I think Psycho is volunteering to be a koala for the night.

Thanks for the nights amusement ya 2 fools.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
You go right on, BondiBoy. Most non-millionaire Republicans are good for only shallow debate and have little substance or evidence to demonstrate the soundness of their arguments. The non-millionaires are just wannabees and haven't figured out the propensities, much less the odds, yet. But us REAL AMERICANS that have read the constitution and actually believe in the freedoms it represent are ridiculed within that shallow thinking and self defeating bunch. Go figure?

They wont like this then, BONDI BOY is a 36 year old property developer, I employ 30 staff including in house laywers and accountants and made my first million at the age of 26. Im a democrat for life and tend to support most greens policy.

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
They wont like this then, BONDI BOY is a 36 year old property developer, I employ 30 staff including in house laywers and accountants and made my first million at the age of 26. Im a democrat for life and tend to support most greens policy.

Sure. I'm an astronaut. I flew to mars last week.

You can't even spell, you expect anyone to believe you can function running a business? Please, I hear the koala calling.

I'm not sure if you are talking about Demos in Australia or here? If here then you must like your wealth being taxed up the ass and redistributed to losers.

Sure. I'm an astronaut. I flew to mars last week.

You can't even spell, you expect anyone to believe you can function running a business? Please, I hear the koala calling.

Beleive what you want!

Yes as I have stated previosly Im close to illiterate and cop more than you give out about it in my office every day, which i dont mind because it encourages a good rapport with my staff. Unlike you I understand what makes people tick, being able to identify your weaknesses and employ staff to carryout the tasks at which you are weak is an essential attribute for success.
1. putting together realestate deals is not brain surgery, though people skills are essential.
2.check the level of education of your top100 self made men, youl find plenty with very little.
3. Identify your weaknesses, OH you have none=business failure.
4.Im A.D.D. thank god!= bad scholasticly, great business wise. doyour research on that one.

Originally posted by OCA
I'm not sure if you are talking about Demos in Australia or here? If here then you must like your wealth being taxed up the ass and redistributed to losers.

True, but niether party ever changes the tax scale so it makes little difference.
Though I pay very little tax thanks to expensive out of house accountants.
believe me I may support to the left on foriegn policy and certian social isues but thats where it ends. Specialy in regard to unions.

Beleive what you want!

Yes as I have stated previosly Im close to illiterate and cop more than you give out about it in my office every day, which i dont mind because it encourages a good rapport with my staff. Unlike you I understand what makes people tick, being able to identify your weaknesses and employ staff to carryout the tasks at which you are weak is an essential attribute for success.
1. putting together realestate deals is not brain surgery, though people skills are essential.
2.check the level of education of your top100 self made men, youl find plenty with very little.
3. Identify your weaknesses, OH you have none=business failure.
4.Im A.D.D. thank god!= bad scholasticly, great business wise. doyour research on that one.

Ok, whatever you say, Elmer Fudd!! "I'm a millionaire and I own a mansion and a yacht". :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back