Bin Laden arrest spurned as Newt seeks isolationism.

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Don't be fooled. Read history on your own. Bill's dick was no more powerful than your own or the one you want. Pitiful partisanship will be the end of this society that we all claim to love so much.

Originally posted by Psychoblues
Don't be fooled. Read history on your own. Bill's dick was no more powerful than your own or the one you want. Pitiful partisanship will be the end of this society that we all claim to love so much.

I wasn't fooled. Clinton fucked up. He admitted as much on tape when he said he turned down the offer for Osama even though he knew America was a target.

Even Bill admits his mistake, jimnyc. He should have said "Fuck tha goddamned Republicans" and gotten on with the war at hand. Political expedience, is that your objective?

Even Bill admits his mistake, jimnyc. He should have said "Fuck tha goddamned Republicans" and gotten on with the war at hand. Political expedience, is that your objective?

Who said anything about war? Sudan offered to turn Osama over to the US. Clinton declined. Let's not cloud the issue here, Psycho!

What the hell is this about? The facts are clear, Bubba screwed the pooch 3 times and opened a door for OBL in America. Case closed.

Bubba's own worst enemy, his ego, wouldn't let him do that plus he was never serious about pursuing OBL. He thought the whole time he could lie and subborn justice and get away with it, boy was he wrong.

Let's be clear about this. Bill Clinton prevailed despite all the allegations against him for the 8 (eight) years he was PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. He presided during the strongest economic growth and most peaceful period within American history. He proved his mettle every day in every way.

The present PUS is nothing more than a puppet and a fairly incompetent one at that. His business and personal history prove that as well. Like the Vega's and Pinto's of the '70's, he sells well but he ain't woth a damn for reliability or endurance.

Clinton is no better than a piece of dog shit. He humiliated the office, his family and the entire country. He did jack shit for the country except allow multiple terrorist attacks to go unanswered and then allow 16 hijackers to enter the country before he left office (and stole stuff on the way out).

He is a loser with a capital L!

Let's be clear about this. Bill Clinton prevailed despite all the allegations against him for the 8 (eight) years he was PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. He presided during the strongest economic growth and most peaceful period within American history. He proved his mettle every day in every way.

The present PUS is nothing more than a puppet and a fairly incompetent one at that. His business and personal history prove that as well. Like the Vega's and Pinto's of the '70's, he sells well but he ain't woth a damn for reliability or endurance.

Hehehehe I love saying this but here you go Psycho, here is the truth about the "supposed economic boom during Bubba's catastrophe. Read it and weep!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4204

OK, you'r an idiot with a capital "e", so what about facts?

Fuck off, Psycho. You see, you always are the one to start being antagonistic, then you'll whine like a little bitch when someone badmouths you in return. Now you're angry because the man you jerk off too nightly got made fun of. Get over it. Maybe get yourself a John Kerry doll and release your aggression on his bunghole.

Psycho doesn't whine, jimnyc. so stop your baseless accusations. You are numero uno in the whining department, IMHO. but that's beside the point. You tend to attack me but refrain from intelligent comment on anything I might have to say. Tsk, tsk. Your shame, not mine. Most even publically educated Americans understand that.

Psycho doesn't whine, jimnyc. so stop your baseless accusations. You are numero uno in the whining department, IMHO. but that's beside the point. You tend to attack me but refrain from intelligent comment on anything I might have to say. Tsk, tsk. Your shame, not mine. Most even publically educated Americans understand that.

Psycho take your ass whipping like a man and address your bogus claims of biggest economic boom in American history under Bubba. Quit fucking around here!

Bullshit, you old drunken fool!! I replied in a civil manner and YOU chose to ignore that part. In fact, you didn't reply to what I stated at all.

I'm not playing games with you every time you hit the bottle old man. Clinton is an asshole and a loser, you must be running a close second.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Bullshit, you old drunken fool!! I replied in a civil manner and YOU chose to ignore that part. In fact, you didn't reply to what I stated at all.

I'm not playing games with you every time you hit the bottle old man. Clinton is an asshole and a loser, you must be running a close second.

LMAO we are exactly like flys gobbling up a pile of shit tonight! :chains:

So I guess psycho you are going to be a pussy and not comment on the facts about Bubba's economic "boom"? Should've expected as much from a fucking Demo. You know if you guys were true Americans you would bow out of the next 4 presidential elections as penalty for subjecting the country to Bubba and his fuck up resulting in 9/11.

Your talking to the wrong man if you want INTELLIGENT INTERACTION he is only capable of abuse.
He chooses to ignore any question or theory posted that may prove to challenge anything outside his own beliefs, resulting in a distinct lack of interesting debate.
PHYSCHOBLUES STAY TUNNED FOR MY NEXT POST REGARDING A HISTORY OF MY POSTS AND THE BATTLE I FACED TO ENGAGE jimnyc IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN ABUSE.

I'm an old jammer (a musician) and a construction worker. I've done it since the '60's. When the Dems are workin' I make the most bucks and keep the best gigs. The republicans, I never know what's coming next. Can you dig it?

Originally posted by BONDI BOY
Your talking to the wrong man if you want INTELLIGENT INTERACTION he is only capable of abuse.
He chooses to ignore any question or theory posted that may prove to challenge anything outside his own beliefs, resulting in a distinct lack of interesting debate.
PHYSCHOBLUES STAY TUNNED FOR MY NEXT POST REGARDING A HISTORY OF MY POSTS AND THE BATTLE I FACED TO ENGAGE jimnyc IN ANYTHING OTHER THAN ABUSE.

Bondi, I would advise you to stick to the topic on hand. If you do make this post you are planning on making, you are history. Don't be angry that the entire board laughed at you the other day when you made a huge ass of yourself.

Fucking Australian idiot, go out in your yard and suck a koala's dick.

Forum List

Back