Bin Laden Arrest Offer Spurned as Clinton Met Lewinsky

Originally posted by spillmind
my point exactly.

How lame when you have to cut out a portion of someones reply to make your point. We may never know what exactly would have transpired, but I do know of 3,000 lives that were worth making the effort for at least. Billy Boy can smoke his diseased cigar knowing he let the future murder of so many US citizens to slip through his fingers. And you have the audacity to call Bush an embarassment when he is taking care of Clinton's failures? :rolleyes:

this is practically the SAME THING AS ACTUALLY DELIVERING HIM?

this tie is just another blame game of 'what if'. personally, i think it's a tired subject. i'm tired of blaming bush for what happened for the last three and almost a half years. no bushie will ever admit bush has done EVER anything wrong, and the blame game subejct is beyond stale.

Isn't the blame game what you've been playing your whole time here?

Hey spilly, were ya been buddy? hittin the waves?
:56: jah mon!

How lame when you have to cut out a portion of someones reply to make your point. We may never know what exactly would have transpired,[/I} but I do know of 3,000 lives that were worth making the effort for at least. Billy Boy can smoke his diseased cigar knowing he let the future murder of so many US citizens to slip through his fingers. And you have the audacity to call Bush an embarassment when he is taking care of Clinton's failures?

knowing he let the future murder of so many US citizens to slip through his fingers.
um, we may never know, and now he murdered all 3000+? you're reaching on this one, jim.

um, we may never know, and now he murdered all 3000+? you're reaching on this one, jim.

No offense, Spilly, but many of you liberals have point blank accused GWB of being responsible for those very same deaths. When someone actually lays the blame on the actual mastermind, you think it's reaching? I think the entire blame game on either Bush or Clinton for those deaths is reaching, the entire blame goes to Osama and his cohorts.

Forum List

Back