BIN LADEN AIDE Surrenders

Outstanding!

I think this further illustrates how tight the noose is drawing around AQ. He should prove to be a wealth of information since he surrendered instead of being captured.

Perhaps I need some therapy for paranoia, but some questions trouble me about this.

1. Could it be that the Saudis are collecting these terrorists in an effort to have them under Saudi control and prevent them from telling what they know about Saudi involvement (if any) in the attacks on Sep 11 2001?.

2. Is Bin Laden using this as cover to disguise his plans for another attack on the US? Could this be the means by which he seeks to lull us into a false sense of security?

3. Is Al-Qaeda using this merely as a means of consolidating its people pending more attacks on Middle East nations?

4. Are these people surrendering because they have outlived their usefulness and have been replaced by others?

A few years ago, I would have called this kind of thinking ridiculous. Now, I'm not so sure.

Originally posted by Merlin1047
Perhaps I need some therapy for paranoia, but some questions trouble me about this.

1. Could it be that the Saudis are collecting these terrorists in an effort to have them under Saudi control and prevent them from telling what they know about Saudi involvement (if any) in the attacks on Sep 11 2001?.

2. Is Bin Laden using this as cover to disguise his plans for another attack on the US? Could this be the means by which he seeks to lull us into a false sense of security?

3. Is Al-Qaeda using this merely as a means of consolidating its people pending more attacks on Middle East nations?

A few years ago, I would have called this kind of thinking ridiculous. Now, I'm not so sure.

You know, I was getting ready to make a post teasing you about paranoia; but as I was thinking about it, I can see allot of merit in #1 and a MAYBE on #2. I can't believe I am being that cynical.

I'm following you Merlin. I hope I am being paranoid too, but in many ways, I feel a ruse and and beginning to worry about what is on the horizon.

Then again, maybe we are just not putting enough stock into Bush's plan. Perhaps it is working and because of the media, we just don't realize it (we have been programmed to expect the worst by the left leaning media).

Forum List

Back