Billy Graham Purchases Ads

Last edited:
I like how pointing to other people somehow makes Billy Graham's fraudulant "cult list" any less hypocritical and sad.

Nope, snookums, the election was stolen.

Come on, if you guys were sure your boy won in Florida, why stop the recounts?

(Full disclosure, I voted for Bush in 2000, but even I knew there was theivery going on.)

Stolen election. And that's the problem. The GOP has only won one election for president in the last 20 years.

It's on its way to being a minority party.

Gee, Erroneous....how come you cut off the rest of the post????

Could the reason be that it contained evidence from:

PBS, NYTimes, Miami Herald, USAToday....

....proving that you are a delusional dunce???

Every one of 'em saying Bush won!

Could be?

Hey PC. Simple fact, Gore won more American votes than did Bush. But the way our electorial system is set up, Bush won the election. With the Supreme Courts help.

Now, were Romney to win the popular vote, but Obama the electorial vote, and all the marbles, of course, it would be kind of a sweet revisit of history. And you and the other "Conservatives" would be howling about second amendment solutions.

If Romney wins, I won't like it, but that is what elections are all about.

Have you ever heard of the 'electoral college'?

The post reveals the fact that you are not actually opposed to one being a 'con artist' as long as the 'con artist' is on your side of the political divide.

It's like all the frauds being irate about an imagined 'war on women,' but being so very proud of an actual rapist introducing their candidate for President at the Democrat Convention.

Really deflated your post, didn't it......don't you agree?

Wow, you keep repeating this lie...

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth? - Slate Magazine

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did not assault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

She couldn't remember the date of the rape.

She attended a clinton fundraiser a few weeks after the rape.

This is simply not a credible witness.

Could you toss in all the rest of the Slate articles for these:

Clinton Misogyny - Sex
Juanita Broaddrick (AR)- rape
Eileen Wellstone (Oxford) - rape
Elizabeth Ward Gracen - rape - quid pro quo, post incident intimidation
Regina Hopper Blakely - "forced himself on her, biting, bruising her"
Kathleen Willey (WH) - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
Sandra Allen James (DC) - sexual assault
22 Year Old 1972 (Yale) - sexual assault
Kathy Bradshaw (AK) - sexual assault
Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
Paula Jones (AR) - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
1974 student at University of Arkansas - unwelcomed physical contact
1978-1980 - seven complaints per Arkansas state troopers
Monica Lewinsky - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Gennifer Flowers - quid pro quo, post incident character assault
Dolly Kyle Browning - post incident character assault
Sally Perdue - post incident threats
Betty Dalton - rebuffed his advances, married to one of his supporters
Denise Reeder - apologetic note scanned
CLINTON'S ROGUES GALLERY:

Clinton Misogyny - Other
Linda Tripp - coerce, intimidate, deny - Bob Bennett calls her a liar, release her job application, transfer her.
Julia Hiatt-Steele - Willey's friend and neighbor - used the machine to change her story.
Hillary Rodham Clinton - used as a cover humiliated
Chelsea Clinton - ignored
Betty Currie - used as cover and enabler
Donna Shalala - used as cover, used as whipping post in Cabinet meeting
Madeline Albright - used as cover
Secret Service - female agent complaints
Kathy Ferguson – unwelcome advances
Ibid.

The post reveals the fact that you are not actually opposed to one being a 'con artist' as long as the 'con artist' is on your side of the political divide.

It's like all the frauds being irate about an imagined 'war on women,' but being so very proud of an actual rapist introducing their candidate for President at the Democrat Convention.

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did not assault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

Why?

Not one of them filed a police report.
Not one of them produced any evidence.

All we have are a lot of accusations, most of them with monetary motive.

Last time I checked, this was America, and we had innocence until proven guilt.

Why?

Any truth to the rumor that the rape victims of Uday, Qusay and Saddam Hussein didn't file police reports, or produce any evidence, either?

I hear that they were afraid to.....

Why?

Any truth to the rumor that the rape victims of Uday, Qusay and Saddam Hussein didn't file police reports, or produce any evidence, either?

You really think Arkansas was like Iraq?

Seriously?

I mean seriously, I read these posts, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes.

Why?

You really think Arkansas was like Iraq?

Seriously?

I mean seriously, I read these posts, and I don't know whether to laugh or cry sometimes.

Dry your tears, and answer as close to 'truth' as you can come....do you suppose that women who have been raped might fear the political power, media power, and physical power of the governor...or the President of the United States?

No?

"drag a $20 through a trailer park and this is what you get....."

"Only the London Sunday Telegraph reported Ms. Perdue’s story and the physical threats made against her by Clinton associates. One of them was that they would break her “pretty little legs.”
Bill Clinton, Champion of Women in the Faux War on Women | Independent Sentinel

Of course, I read 'Blood Sport,' by Stewart....and you didn't.

No, you're attempting to deflect because you have no intelligent or honest answer.

When one changes their core religious beliefs for political expediency it exposes their beliefs as a sham in the first place.

"When one changes their core religious beliefs for political expediency..."

So....you were never really against rape....or rapists?

Has my argument sent you into a confused state, where you are unable to stay on the subject? :lol:

Focus! What does it say about Billy Graham's beliefs if he would change them for political expediency?

Dry your tears, and answer as close to 'truth' as you can come....do you suppose that women who have been raped might fear the political power, media power, and physical power of the governor...or the President of the United States?

Ummm, no, not really. I think it's far more likely women will make stuff up when it's someone famous to get their 15 minutes of fame. Like that woman who said she was the mother of Justin Beiber's child. Until DNA proved otherwise.

No?

"drag a $20 through a trailer park and this is what you get....."

Of course, I read 'Blood Sport,' by Stewart....and you didn't.

Naw, back when I was right wing, I read all the bullshit stuff the right dragged out about Clinton.

And most of it was bullshit.

What I remember about Clinton today is that I had a pretty good life when he was president.

It should also be pointed out that Paula Jones herself (the person the "drag a $100 through a trailer park was directed at) indeed has admitted she was used.

It should also be pointed out that the guy who spread a lot of these rumors was David Brock, who now runs Media Matters after he discovered that he was just being used.

Gee, Erroneous....how come you cut off the rest of the post????

Could the reason be that it contained evidence from:

PBS, NYTimes, Miami Herald, USAToday....

....proving that you are a delusional dunce???

Every one of 'em saying Bush won!

Could be?

Hey PC. Simple fact, Gore won more American votes than did Bush. But the way our electorial system is set up, Bush won the election. With the Supreme Courts help.

Now, were Romney to win the popular vote, but Obama the electorial vote, and all the marbles, of course, it would be kind of a sweet revisit of history. And you and the other "Conservatives" would be howling about second amendment solutions.

You will be calling the EC illegitimate in two weeks. :lol:

You will be calling the EC illegitimate in two weeks. :lol:

You see.....right there is the danger one runs into when he judges others by himself.

It should also be pointed out that the guy who spread a lot of these rumors was David Brock, who now runs Media Matters after he discovered that he was just being used.

Wingnuts were for David Brock before they were against him.

Forum List

Back