Billy Graham Purchases Ads

Marked shift.

Love it.

Yup....I saw the same.....

...gave me a chuckle.

Not really.

I've seen ONE eleciton stolen in my lifetime. (2000).

But Romney's a creep, no one like him, and you have more polls showing Obama winning than losing right now.

"I've seen ONE eleciton stolen in my lifetime."
Where....the Elk's Club???

1. Just because you suffer from A.D.D., don't assume that everyone else is!
Folks will remember, I'm certain, the reason for your hard-won purchase of the title "Erroneous" Joe.

Therefore, it's isn't necessary to continue to re-win it daily.

2. “Gore won” is the equivalent of a political Stanford-Binet IQ Test. And this is a one-question test, so the stakes are high. The bad news, you failed. The good news? Your level of knowledge has attained its nadir, so you have no place to go, but up.
No election was stolen in 2000.

Let's prove it, shall we?

3. In a study of the Florida's ballots, the Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.

Electoral Vote...

George W Bush 271

Albert Gore, Jr. 266

Bush won the popular vote in 60% of the 50 states,

Gore, winning the popular vote in 40% of the states

George W. Bush won 2,434 (78%) of the nation's 3,111 counties;
Al Gore won 677 (22%) of the counties

George Bush won 51 (77%) of Florida's 67 counties

Gore won 16 (23%) of the counties (primarily the population centers)

http://mwhodges.home.att.net/election2000.htm

The Miss America Contest you tried to enter???

It is my guilty pleasure smashing you in the kisser with a shaving cream pie....so here's some more:

4. In the first full study of Florida's ballots since the election ended, The Miami Herald and USA Today reported George W. Bush would have widened his 537-vote victory to a 1,665-vote margin if the recount ordered by the Florida Supreme Court would have been allowed to continue, using standards that would have allowed even faintly dimpled "undervotes" -- ballots the voter has noticeably indented but had not punched all the way through -- to be counted.
Online NewsHour: Media Recount: Bush Won

5. Smile.....here comes another:

New York Times headline clearly stated, "Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote,
Study of Disputed Florida Ballots Finds Justices Did Not Cast the Deciding Vote - NYTimes.com

I know I shouldn't be having this much fun.....but you deserve it, Erroneous!

Last edited:
1. "Washington (CNN) - The most famous and revered pastor in America, Billy Graham, is calling on voters to cast a ballot for their faith in full-page ads in the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and other newspapers.

2. "As I approach my 94th birthday, I realize this election could be my last."

3. "I believe it is vitally important that we cast our ballots for candidates who base their decisions on biblical principles and support the nation of Israel.

4. I urge you to vote for those who protect the sanctity of life and support the biblical definition of marriage between a man and a woman.

5. Vote for biblical values this November 6, and pray with me that America will remain one nation under God."

6. The ad hit the prominent papers Wednesday and Thursday, and could hit a dozen more newspapers, a week after the famed evangelist met with Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney at Graham's Montreat, North Carolina, home and less than a month after his son Franklin Graham issued a full-throated endorsement of Romney in a USA Today opinion piece.

7. "This ad is consistent with both the mission of the BGEA and Billy Graham's personal methodology to diligently and consistently remain politically neutral and nonpartisan throughout his public ministry," Ross said.

8. "Against the backdrop of moral decline and a cultural shift in our nation that reflects timely issues, Mr. Graham's quotation in the ad is an extension of his faithful preaching of a timeless message and strong stand on biblical values for more than six decades.""
Billy Graham buys election ads after Romney meeting – CNN Belief Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Odd. Just a few short days ago, Graham had Mormonism listed as a cult on his website. That means he considered them unbiblical. This was a lifelong belief. And now he's endorsing a Mormon for president? I wonder if mammon is playing a role here considering that Graham and Romney just had a meeting. Has Graham been corrupted by the Dark Lord?

Let this be a warning to all Christians that Lucifer is the Great Deceiver and will stop at NOTHING to corrupt the faithful. Stand FAST, oh Ye people of faith!!! Be NOT deceived!!!

"And now he's endorsing a Mormon for president?"

"Has Graham been corrupted by the Dark Lord??"
Don't you get it?

He's suggesting that folks vote AGAINST the Dark Lord.

1. No matter how often I reveal the motivation of Liberals to shut down opposing voices....there is nothing quite so dramatic as the testimony of a fool who falls right into it!

"...since now he thinks he can preach from the pulpit."

What the heck are you totalitarians so afraid of?

Oh...right....folks catching on!

Too late......but thanks for doing your part!

2. "Ah so you are touting that lie around."

Which aspect? I'd be happy to prove any of 'em.
That Obama and Ayers worked together for years?

Or that Ayers wrote Obama's book?

Or that Axelrod's explanation...their kids went to school together...was a lie?

Or that you are a dim-wit?
Oh....you already proved that.

Oh i dont want to shut him up. He can keep talking, but we have a thing here in the United States where you can't preach politics and urge your followers to vote for someone without paying taxes.

He wants to urge people, Well then he can pay some back taxes. I guess since he figures he is on his way out he doesn't have to worry.

Wow you really are stupid, You know the Obama abortion thing is a lie, so you move the goal posts to something else.

Fuck you are hack. Go back to playing with your paste child.

So.....you saw post #52....and slunk off with your tail between your legs.

You sure do quiet down after a whipping.....

Yup....I saw the same.....

...gave me a chuckle.

Not really.

But Romney's a creep, no one like him, and you have more polls showing Obama winning than losing right now.

Folks will remember, I'm certain, the reason for your hard-won purchase of the title "Erroneous" Joe.

2. “Gore won” is the equivalent of a political Stanford-Binet IQ Test. And this is a one-question test, so the stakes are high. The bad news, you failed. The good news? Your level of knowledge has attained its nadir, so you have no place to go, but up.

Nope, snookums, the election was stolen.

Come on, if you guys were sure your boy won in Florida, why stop the recounts?

(Full disclosure, I voted for Bush in 2000, but even I knew there was theivery going on.)

Stolen election. And that's the problem. The GOP has only won one election for president in the last 20 years.

It's on its way to being a minority party.

Billy Graham is just following Ralph Reed who also endorsed Romney and is working to mobilize the evangelical Christians to get out the vote.

obama won the election with McCain by 10 million votes. There is an estimate of twice that many evangelicals who didn't vote at all in that election. In 2008, the Christian Coalition did not send out a Christian voter guide. This year they did. That, along with the support of groups that voted obama last time, but have changed, means a comfortable win for Romney.

Ralph Reed is about as Christian as I am.

Oh i dont want to shut him up. He can keep talking, but we have a thing here in the United States where you can't preach politics and urge your followers to vote for someone without paying taxes.

He wants to urge people, Well then he can pay some back taxes. I guess since he figures he is on his way out he doesn't have to worry.

Wow you really are stupid, You know the Obama abortion thing is a lie, so you move the goal posts to something else.

Fuck you are hack. Go back to playing with your paste child.

What? I went out with my family you twat. Its not all about you cumbucket.
You didn't do anything.

Im not sure what your point was with this post. I answered that you where wrong and nothing more. I know you don't live in reality like the rest of us, but hey what a going to do.

Last edited:
Not really.

(Full disclosure, I voted for Bush in 2000, but even I knew there was theivery going on.)

Stolen election. And that's the problem. The GOP has only won one election for president in the last 20 years.

Gee, Erroneous....how come you cut off the rest of the post????

Could the reason be that it contained evidence from:

PBS, NYTimes, Miami Herald, USAToday....

....proving that you are a delusional dunce???

Every one of 'em saying Bush won!

Could be?

[

?

Because they are like all your OCD Posts.. No reasoning, just tired recitations of half truths and bad citations and your inability to think through a problem.

Here's the bottom line of 2000.

Al Gore got more votes nationally, and there never was an official tally of Florida.

Bush didn't win at the ballot box, he won in the courts.

If he had a shred of decency, he would have said, "Forget the recounts, I'm conceded to Gore because the people have spoken."

But the GOP doesn't give a fuck about the people, just their corporate paymasters. And we all paid a steep price for what they bought.

LOL. Senile old man, a TV evangilist, is what you consider a quality endorsement? One that has changed a lifelong aversion to the LDS simply on the basis of present politics?

People like Graham are why I changed my registration from Independent to Democrat many years ago. I really don't like the idea of an American Taliban.

Why is it that you Libs can never just address the issues... You have to go into personal attack mode? In this case the recipient of your angry liberal personal assault is a 94 year old man... I hope it makes you feel good.

Yeah he should know better by 94!

Could the reason be that it contained evidence from:

PBS, NYTimes, Miami Herald, USAToday....

....proving that you are a delusional dunce???

Every one of 'em saying Bush won!

Could be?

Hey PC. Simple fact, Gore won more American votes than did Bush. But the way our electorial system is set up, Bush won the election. With the Supreme Courts help.

Now, were Romney to win the popular vote, but Obama the electorial vote, and all the marbles, of course, it would be kind of a sweet revisit of history. And you and the other "Conservatives" would be howling about second amendment solutions.

If Romney wins, I won't like it, but that is what elections are all about.

"Influential pastor Billy Graham is signaling to evangelical Christians that they shouldn't hesitate to vote for Mitt Romney because of his Mormon religion, further cementing Romney's strong standing with the key Republican voting bloc.

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association this week removed Mormonism from its list of religious cults, the Charlotte Observer reports. Mormons consider themselves Christians, though not all of their beliefs align with mainstream Christian doctrine."

Will it influence evangelical Christians?

I wonder if my buddy Joe will stop hatin' on Mormons now?

Not at all.

You miss the point. I think ALL religion is bullshit.

The only thing Grahmnn has proved is that these guys are all phonies, which has always been my opinion of them.

How can it be that they thought Mormonism was a cult for something like 60 years, and then suddenly, it's not a cult when they are running against the black guy?

If you are an evangelical who is voting for Romney, you're a hypocrite. You really don't believe in your Sky Pixie as much as you claim.
This is what is so sad and quite maddening with radical RW fundamental so-called Christians.

They conflate religion and politics.

We're not voting for the Pastor-in-Chief, we're voting for the Commander-In-Chief...two totally different things.

What these people are, are radical RW fundamentalists.

And yes, they show their hypocracy as clear as day w/stunts like what Graham is doing.

He spent 2/3 of his life preaching one thing about Mormons, but is ready to sweep it under the rug for this.

That is not conviction.

No sir, it most certainly is not.

These are the types of psuedo-Christians that give Christianity a bad name.

Because they are like all your OCD Posts.. No reasoning, just tired recitations of half truths and bad citations and your inability to think through a problem.

Al Gore got more votes nationally, and there never was an official tally of Florida.

If he had a shred of decency, he would have said, "Forget the recounts, I'm conceded to Gore because the people have spoken."

But the GOP doesn't give a fuck about the people, just their corporate paymasters. And we all paid a steep price for what they bought.
Yep, the only...the ONLY illigitamate President we've had IS G.W. Bush. Period. Full stop.

The Billy Graham Evangelistic Association this week removed Mormonism from its list of religious cults, the Charlotte Observer reports. Mormons consider themselves Christians, though not all of their beliefs align with mainstream Christian doctrine."
Billy Graham's organization removes Mormonism from its list of cults - CBS News

This is just proof that he's another con artist.

If he believed that they were a cult yesterday, what changed his mind today?

Politics. This is a man who has abandoned his faith and his convictions.

"This is just proof that he's another con artist."

When Obama was asked about his relationship with terrorist Bill Ayers....

"Obama: George, but this is an example of what I'm talking about.

This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis."
FactCheck.org: "He Lied" About Bill Ayers?

Now.....I know you mean what you say....

....so, who ya' votin' for?

Why is Billy Graham's integrity and honesty dependent upon any other person's supposed actions?

This is just proof that he's another con artist.

If he believed that they were a cult yesterday, what changed his mind today?

Politics. This is a man who has abandoned his faith and his convictions.

This is a guy who lives in my neighborhood, who's a professor of English in Chicago, who I know and who I have not received some official endorsement from. He's not somebody who I exchange ideas from on a regular basis."

Why is Billy Graham's integrity and honesty dependent upon any other person's supposed actions?

The post reveals the fact that you are not actually opposed to one being a 'con artist' as long as the 'con artist' is on your side of the political divide.

It's like all the frauds being irate about an imagined 'war on women,' but being so very proud of an actual rapist introducing their candidate for President at the Democrat Convention.

Really deflated your post, didn't it......don't you agree?

The post reveals the fact that you are not actually opposed to one being a 'con artist' as long as the 'con artist' is on your side of the political divide.

It's like all the frauds being irate about an imagined 'war on women,' but being so very proud of an actual rapist introducing their candidate for President at the Democrat Convention.

Wow, you keep repeating this lie...

Is Juanita Broaddrick Telling the Truth? - Slate Magazine

In 1997, Broaddrick filed an affadavit with Paula Jones' lawyers saying Clinton did not assault her. In 1998, Broaddrick told Kenneth Starr's FBI investigators that she was raped. Eventually, Broaddrick described the rape for several major news organizations.

She couldn't remember the date of the rape.

She attended a clinton fundraiser a few weeks after the rape.

This is simply not a credible witness.

No, you're attempting to deflect because you have no intelligent or honest answer.

When one changes their core religious beliefs for political expediency it exposes their beliefs as a sham in the first place.

No, you're attempting to deflect because you have no intelligent or honest answer.

When one changes their core religious beliefs for political expediency it exposes their beliefs as a sham in the first place.

"When one changes their core religious beliefs for political expediency..."

So....you were never really against rape....or rapists?

What? I went out with my family you twat. Its not all about you cumbucket.
You didn't do anything.

Im not sure what your point was with this post. I answered that you where wrong and nothing more. I know you don't live in reality like the rest of us, but hey what a going to do.

Watch your language....you're not speaking to your family right now.

[

?

Let's see.....PBS, NYTimes, Miami Herald, USAToday....all say Bush won....

....but Erroneous Joe says 'did not, did not!'

Help me with this: are you insane or merely a liar?

Forum List

Back