Billy Graham Purchases Ads

Discussion in 'Election Forums' started by PoliticalChic, Oct 19, 2012.

1. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,077
    Where is Billy's grave?

[​IMG]

2. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,077
    He's a two faced liar. Why does a man of god have to hide the truth and lie?

''I go and I keep friends with Mr. Rosenthal (then executive editor) at The New York Times and people of that sort, you know. And a lot of the Jews are great friends of mine, they swarm around me and are friendly to me because they know that I'm friendly with Israel. But they don't know how I really feel about what they are doing to this country.

said he had no recollection of the conversation. REALLY? LIAR! Is Jesus alright with lying?

Later he said he "went to a meeting with Jewish leaders and I told them I would crawl to them to ask their forgiveness."

Why crawl if you are being truthful and sincere? Born agains make me want to puke.

3. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,465
    Well, I'm more than a little Jewish, myself, and I don't consider it 'anti-semitic' when somebody points out the very extensive presence of Jews on the ownership and management of major media corps, nor am I at all angry when it's pointed out many of them are biased bigots, and their editorial staffs reflect that. Jews pretty much invented Hollywood and the studio system, dominated TV networks, radio, and newspapers, and magazines. People have every right to be interested in that, and why, especially when so many Jews, secular, orthodox, reformed, or atheist, pretty much hate Christians, always have. It's not by any means 100%, but a large enough percentage to make it a issue in the culture wars. You racists certainly have no problem demonizing whites, conservatives, or anybody else who doesn't buy your nasty little hate fests. Yes, it's stupid to believe Jews all line up for big cash giveaways as part of some club or something, but that myth doesn't preclude some Jews indeed conspiring against WASP culture and trying to destroy it, just out of spite or some other snivel or other. Most of those 'liberal' Jews are major hypocrites just like you are, incredibly racist themselves, and only support 'Civil Rights' because they think it's a way to screw over WASP's or something.. They wouldn't 'be caught dead hanging out with black people or any body else but their own; they even buy up whole towns or neighborhoods in order to insulate themselves, while at the same time run around filing anti-discrimination suits against others for the same practice.

I've posted this interview before, it bears reading again; it's long, and you're not very intelligent, so we know you aren't going to read it, but the Peanut Gallery who is those things and want to understand certain Jewish political concerns. Read the whole thing. This Rabbi is a genuine intellectual, and calls it like it is.

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

Judaism, Culture and the Gentile World: A Conversation with Rabbi Mayer Schiller

You want to claim special status for being a member of some minority or other, you also get to take the critiques of that culture if you're going to attack others for theirs.

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
  4. Picaro

Picaro Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,465
    Yes, we know you are mentally ill, infantile, and emotionally stunted, as are most of your peers here. Anything new to say?

5. sealybobo

sealybobo Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +16,077
    Translation, you don’t care what he thinks because he supported defending Israel.

Guys like you know how republicans feel about you but you’re ok with it because they are pro Israel.