Billy Graham has died at 99

Q:
I know you've probably been asked this before, but will we be reunited with our loved ones in Heaven? I sure hope so. I lost my wife to cancer last year, and about the only thing that keeps me going is the hope that we'll see each other again.

Billy Graham A:
Yes, I have every confidence that we will be reunited with our loved ones who have gone to Heaven before us. Heaven is a place of perfect happiness—and one of its greatest joys will be our reunion with those we love. God loves us, and He will not withhold that joy from us!

I think, for example, of King David in the Bible. When his infant son died, he felt his loss very deeply—and yet David was comforted by the fact that some day they would be reunited. When news came of the baby’s death, David declared, “Can I bring him back again? I will go to him” (2 Samuel 12:23).

I think too of the occasion when Jesus’ appearance was changed (or transfigured) and His heavenly glory shone through. We are told that Moses and Elijah also appeared—and they were recognized by the disciples who were with Jesus, proving that we will retain our individuality in Heaven (see Luke 9:28-36).

Take comfort in the truth that if you know Christ and are trusting Him for your salvation, some day you will be reunited with those who have gone to Heaven before you. But take comfort most of all in the fact that you will be with Christ, and you will share in Heaven’s glory. Is your faith and hope in Him? The Bible says, “We know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is” (1 John 3:2).
Thank you for proving Graham knows nothing about the bible, or he would have correctly answered with the parable of the wife of 7 brothers. It only appears in Matthew, Luke and Mark so it would have been easy for him to miss it.

Matthew 22: 23 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. 24 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him. 25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” 29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
Graham forgot more of scrpture than you'll ever know about it.
Obviously not, as I remembered the correct scripture that he couldn't. I have found that I know more scripture than all the televangelists put together.
satan knows every verse in the Bible.

The son of a bitch was made by god and sent to earth to torture us. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't! Why not have fun in life and get ready to meet your reality in style?

I hope I'm behind you on Judgment Day...great fun

This is your LEFTISIT SKANKS and their rude low blowing mentality

upload_2018-2-21_19-38-18.png

Feminist Writer Rips Billy Graham: 'Have Fun In Hell, B***h'

Thank you for proving Graham knows nothing about the bible, or he would have correctly answered with the parable of the wife of 7 brothers. It only appears in Matthew, Luke and Mark so it would have been easy for him to miss it.

Matthew 22: 23 That same day the Sadducees, who say there is no resurrection, came to him with a question. 24 “Teacher,” they said, “Moses told us that if a man dies without having children, his brother must marry the widow and have children for him. 25 Now there were seven brothers among us. The first one married and died, and since he had no children, he left his wife to his brother. 26 The same thing happened to the second and third brother, right on down to the seventh. 27 Finally, the woman died. 28 Now then, at the resurrection, whose wife will she be of the seven, since all of them were married to her?” 29 Jesus replied, “You are in error because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God. 30 At the resurrection people will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
Graham forgot more of scrpture than you'll ever know about it.
Obviously not, as I remembered the correct scripture that he couldn't. I have found that I know more scripture than all the televangelists put together.
satan knows every verse in the Bible.

The son of a bitch was made by god and sent to earth to torture us. We're damned if we do and damned if we don't! Why not have fun in life and get ready to meet your reality in style?

I hope I'm behind you on Judgment Day...great fun
And that's the reason that christers get their religion jollies. Hoping that others go to hell.

"my home is in heaven. i'm just passing through this world" - Billy Graham
My Grandmother and he were the same age and had the same religion...She said the same...To me we are just doing time till we pass, on to what nobody knows....
Don’t waste this life it might be the only one you get. I hope he was a happy person. He was also able to influence the world. I wish I could impact that many people positively.

Reverend Billy Graham Passes Away at 99

We can be sure the godless freaks will jump for joy over this one.
Why not be happy he’s dead? He said himself his home is in heaven he was just passing through.

I always thought he was a slime ball but I can’t find any dirt on him. Seemed like a good man far as I can tell
Go to a Graham Facebook post. Almost all are likes and hearts. Sadness is only because he will be missed here on earth.

Too bad you have no hope.

Why not be happy he’s dead? He said himself his home is in heaven he was just passing through.

I always thought he was a slime ball but I can’t find any dirt on him. Seemed like a good man far as I can tell

Why not say the same when it is your turn, nothing like leaving the world when people want to spit on your grave. Or maybe when you are in the ground that's where you will stay , or the urn whichever. lol You will be like please get me out of here bahahah God will be like fk you heheheeh.

Why not say the same when it is your turn, nothing like leaving the world when people want to spit on your grave. Or maybe when you are in the ground that's where you will stay , or the urn whichever. lol You will be like please get me out of here bahahah God will be like fk you heheheeh.
I didn’t suffer before I was born why would I after I die? Oh, and my life has been wonderful. If I die I had a good life. No whining

I didn’t suffer before I was born why would I after I die? Oh, and my life has been wonderful. If I die I had a good life. No whining

Guess you won't ever know until it's to late. Whoever brainwashed you got you where they wanted you ............. Your sixth sense was taken too. You will never know what you don't know and again when you do it's to late.

Guess you won't ever know until it's to late. Whoever brainwashed you got you where they wanted you ............. Your sixth sense was taken too. You will never know what you don't know and again when you do it's to late.
Same for you bro. And on top of that you think you know something you know nothing about. But it helps you sleep at night so I understand. I sleep just fine.

Did you know the universe isn't what it once was? A billion years ago all the stars were much closer. But you will never know what once was. You can only know what you see now. Oh sure you can study the past but you will perceive things from today's perspective.

Are you referring to hell? Because I just laugh at you weirdos honestly I do.

raised catholic, Emilio Cruz is now an evangelical, after he was inspired by Graham.

"church has helped me get through the pain. i feel the pain of my son getting shot. then i start praying."

Cruz noted his favorite quote by Graham: "leaders of the world who don't give glory to God, you will come down. you will fall" - Billy Graham

"Our nation’s motto is IN GOD WE TRUST. This week, our nation lost an incredible leader who devoted his life to helping us understand what those words really mean. We will never forget the historic crowds, the voice, the energy, and the profound faith of Billy Graham!" - President Trump

Forum List

Back