Billy Graham close to death

What did he do that's so great? Eh?

He took pieces of shit just like you and turned them into decent human beings.

LOL so you think just because someone doesn't believe in a dead jew on a stick they can't be good human beings? Yet you have the gall to call me a bigot? WOW!

He is a sell out as well. He knew about the the Jewish power grip on America and sold out to the Zionists to fill his coffers.

Last edited by a moderator:
He took pieces of shit just like you and turned them into decent human beings.

LOL so you think just because someone doesn't believe in a dead jew on a stick they can't be good human beings? Yet you have the gall to call me a bigot? WOW!

He is a sell out as well. He knew about the the Jewish power grip on America and sold out to the Zionists to fill his coffers.

Okey dokey. Now you have Christians, Jews and Muslims being sold out to everyone?

Tell me you understand that you've just thrown in Muslims in the mix?

Okey dokey. Now you have Christians, Jews and Muslims being sold out to everyone?

You're talking gibberish. Come back when you can form a coherent thought.

What are you saying?

For those that don't know. JC is a biggie in Islam. Really big guy.

I keep trying to tell you guys but you never listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRg7xvWyYog

What are you saying?

Christ is a major prophet in Islam. :eusa_angel:

What are you saying?

Christ is a major prophet in Islam. :eusa_angel:

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about.

What's your point? What does that have to do with Bill Graham selling out to Zionists?

I guess you guys the anti jesus crew really really dont get it.

You think you are punching Christians in the eye when you don't even know you are truly insulting all Muslims at it.

Make you feel better now? :lol:

Good. One less christianzionist to pollute the earth with his stupidity and garbage religion.

You are one really sweet guy, arntcha? Not.

I am to people I care for. My wife and kids. Bout it. Not for some christianzionist who filled millions of peoples heads full of shit for 90 some odd years.

So you dont care for people who filled millions of peoples' heads full of crap. And yet you quote Hitler.

Wait, you said millions. Hitler didn't even get half that many people full of crap.

You think you are punching Christians in the eye when you don't even know you are truly insulting all Muslims at it.

I never attacked Jesus.

Are you a Muslim or something?

Islam has nothing to do with this conversation. Take that elsewhere.

I am to people I care for. My wife and kids. Bout it. Not for some christianzionist who filled millions of peoples heads full of shit for 90 some odd years.

Then stfu about it.

Why? Its funny the way you people are falling to your knees and your eyes are getting all weepy over some old bastard who is about to bite the dust 90 some odd years to late.

is anyone weepy? I havent seen anyone crying. Alot of people showing the man respect for an honorable and good life.

I never attacked Jesus.

Hey if you are talking Christ you need to understand Christ is a biggie in Islam.

So if you want to slag the JC you best be ready for fallout.

the grahams have a great pr system.....living off the lord and such.....

You already named the biggest scandal of them all -

Televangelists are all alike. They do live off fear. And, whatever else is true of him, it won't matter when he dies because people will make him a saint.

OTOH, those who believe in his particular god were probably helped by his platitudes.

Now if he would just take Pat Robertson with him.

No, graham saved billions of non belivers. He has a great place in hevan.

I never attacked Jesus.

Hey if you are talking Christ you need to understand Christ is a biggie in Islam.

So if you want to slag the JC you best be ready for fallout.
I am not even talking about Jesus. I am talking about how Billy Graham sold out to the Jews. I don't see how you could take offense to that as a Muslim. But then again, I might not want to piss you off, you might decide to suicide bomb a public area if I piss you off too much.

Last edited:
Not only do I not listen I don't give a shit. True story. I am an Atheist I absolutely HATE christianity.

And you somehow think your hate makes you good. Amusing

I don't think my hatred does anything. I do know that at least I am honest unlike the 99.9% of christians I have run into who are absolute hypocrites.

Yes you are perfect and everyone else is evil. That's the only logical conclusion here.

Forum List

Back