Bill's Speech

Hooray For the Brilliant New York Times! (Recall that mostly Biden Got The Stimulus Right--Shovel Ready Jobs like in China, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Luxemburg, Swtizerland, Norway, Belgium, Finland, Denmark, Monaco(?), and on the Tribal Lands! All that managed to fly right past the Ivy League, of. . . .(What Liberals(?)--Doing The Reagan Trajectory! The Reagan Trajectory is arithmetic gone mad, even now. People already prosperous don't need all the extra money!)
_________

"Now, people ask me all the time how we got four surplus budgets in a row. What new ideas did we bring to Washington? I always give a one-word answer: Arithmetic." (Sustained cheers, applause.)

"If — arithmetic! If — (applause) — if they stay with their $5 trillion tax cut plan — in a debt reduction plan? — the arithmetic tells us, no matter what they say, one of three things is about to happen. One, assuming they try to do what they say they’ll do, get rid of — pay — cover it by deductions, cutting those deductions, one, they’ll have to eliminate so many deductions, like the ones for home mortgages and charitable giving, that middle-class families will see their tax bills go up an average of $2,000 while anybody who makes $3 million or more will see their tax bill go down $250,000. (Boos.)"

"Or, two, they’ll have to cut so much spending that they’ll obliterate the budget for the national parks, for ensuring clean air, clean water, safe food, safe air travel. They’ll cut way back on Pell Grants, college loans, early childhood education, child nutrition programs, all the programs that help to empower middle-class families and help poor kids. Oh, they’ll cut back on investments in roads and bridges and science and technology and biomedical research. "

"That’s what they’ll do. They’ll hurt the middle class and the poor and put the future on hold to give tax cuts to upper-income people who’ve been getting it all along."

"Or three, in spite of all the rhetoric, they’ll just do what they’ve been doing for more than 30 years. They’ll go in and cut the taxes way more than they cut spending, especially with that big defense increase, and they’ll just explode the debt and weaken the economy. And they’ll destroy the federal government’s ability to help you by letting interest gobble up all your tax payments. "

So finally the Democrats put the concept on National Television!

The already prosperous bureaucrats, teachers, and anything else included in the concept, "pond scum," mainly didn't need the money! The foaling piglet swine, sending little kids to die like dogs in vomit--Helter Skelter: Even need a tax base, even now!

Possibly one of the economics professors, who sit on the Sunday "Peddle-More-Nonsense, (spelled like in "horse. ."), TV shows: Just actually, may have tuned into DNC!

No wonder New York Times had to do a re-print! Likely Clint Eastwood made more sense to the Ivy League, than otherwise did Bill Clinton, on TV!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Shoot Many Arrow Into Sky! Run To Ivy League, Ask Them, "Why!" See arrows falling down from the Sky! See Clint Eastwood, talking to what's left(?)!)

Last edited:
All I could hear was, "I did not have sex with that woman."

Um ya you did. Ewwwww. Your sperm is on her dress which she saved as a souvenir. Lol

Mostly, the people mainly better off four years ago, than they are now: Are the Wall Street Bankers about to get the TARP money, only four years ago!

This in fact has likely been conceded long ago: At Romney-Ryan. This is the team of the "Strangelove Address," spear-chuckered by Little Annie-Hoards-The-Money-If-You-Need-To-Go-There!"

Famously, Clint Eastwood likely doesn't much where he goes, now, at all(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Famous pair, McCain-Palin, send maybe more tourqoise instead, in rattlesnake skins: Adorned with Aryan Nation tatts(?)! Many have strong need of creative lighting products, even now!)

Last edited:
All I could hear was, "I did not have sex with that woman."

Um ya you did. Ewwwww. Your sperm is on her dress which she saved as a souvenir. Lol

Democrats love sex....they brag about it

Republicans pretend they hate it unless it's procreation. True to their hypocritical scenario. Don't you just love it when one of them comes out of the closet because they've been caught red handed!!!!

Forum List

Back