Billions Of Us May Die While The Money Masters Watch

Nov 15, 2009
At first I may sound a little off topic and then I want to talk about everything that has to do with global currency and how it appears this will lead us into the worst war this planet has ever seen.

There is something to this about 9/11, but I'm not sure what?

What gets me is why send most of the steel to China etc overseas when there are AMERICAN recycling facilities right there? Expecially during a time it was all about banding together and supporting each other.......and especially because it was coined as an attack on FREEDOM!

If it is true like many in the world suspect about the explosives being used. Then I would say the steel going to China is setting up a war with U.S. Currency against Communist Currency.

Could you, me, and our entire country be manipulated by the money masters at the top of the pyramid scheme into a world currency war?

Very scary thought that we may all be just manipulated pawns by the international money masters and just collateral damage in a global war over currency (debt).

If this is the case I suspect the biggest war this planet has ever seen due to Currency of the West vs Communist Currency........billions of us may die while the money masters are filing bankruptcy.

Could another way to avoid Total Global War be to simply vaccinate Billions to death around the World?

Last edited:
At first I may sound a little off topic and then I want to talk about everything that has to do with global currency and how it appears this will lead us into the worst war this planet has ever seen.

What gets me is why send most of the steel to China etc overseas when there are AMERICAN recycling facilities right there? Expecially during a time it was all about banding together and supporting each other.......and especially because it was coined as an attack on FREEDOM!

If it is true like many in the world suspect about the explosives being used. Then I would say the steel going to China is setting up a war with U.S. Currency against Communist Currency.

Could you, me, and our entire country be manipulated by the money masters at the top of the pyramid scheme into a world currency war?

Very scary thought that we me all be just manipulated pawns by the international money masters and just collateral damage in a global war over currency (debt).

If this is the case I suspect the biggest war this planet has ever seen due to Currency of the West vs Communist Currency........billions of us may die while the money masters are filing bankruptcy.

Could another way to avoid Total Global War be to simply vaccinate Billions to death around the World?

only the SHADOW knows----

You don't sound off topic; you sound off your flipping rocker and out of your fucking mind. In other words; just like always.

So recycling was going to help keep us all together?

It's not true...only you and your nutjob friends think explosives were used on 9/11 so it isn't true. That makes the rest of your supposition moot and stupid.

Could you, me, and our entire country be manipulated by the money masters at the top of the pyramid scheme into a world currency war? \
No dumb fuck.

Very scary thought that we may all be just manipulated pawns by the international money masters and just collateral damage in a global war over currency (debt).
Very scary fable; sort of your "invasion of the body snatchers" scenario; the only one who doesn't know how stupid you sound is yourself.

Put the bong down dumb fuck.

You don't sound off topic; you sound off your flipping rocker and out of your fucking mind. In other words; just like always.

It's not true...only you and your nutjob friends think explosives were used on 9/11 so it isn't true. That makes the rest of your supposition moot and stupid.

No dumb fuck.

Very scary fable; sort of your "invasion of the body snatchers" scenario; the only one who doesn't know how stupid you sound is yourself.

Do you realize your spamming of threads with your lack of intellectual debate and toilet mouth makes me dread going to forums you lurk?

No dumb fuck.

Do you realize your spamming of threads with your lack of intellectual debate and toilet mouth makes me dread going to forums you lurk?

I have a solution. Leave. We have more then enough dumb ass troofers on this site already.

I have a solution. Leave. We have more then enough dumb ass troofers on this site already.

i want more twoofers. i'm getting bored with the ones already here that keep saying the same stupid shit over and over after you have already proven them wrong.

i want more twoofers. i'm getting bored with the ones already here that keep saying the same stupid shit over and over after you have already proven them wrong.

Are you going to just sit back and watch while Billions of us die on the planet over financial problems?

Are you going to just sit back and watch while Billions of us die on the planet over financial problems?

i dont have financial problems. i have no debt at all. i'm not worried about it.

have fun!! :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back