Billionaires Made So Much Money Last Year They Could End Extreme Poverty Seven Times

Billionaires made that money...nobody is entitled to it.
-------------------------------------------- i was going to say similar , seems that the fly in the ointment is that all the money that is being targeted by lefties already rightfully belongs to BILLIONAIRES Sassy !!

Last edited:
Yet without all of those things, America would not be America. Our military can't administer itself out of a paper bag, but without its behemouth blundering around, opportunistic countries would be crowding together to form blocs of America haters. Foreign aid is essential to quieting unrest where we don't want it. Free shit for illegals means what? Not letting them die on the sidewalk outside the hospital? Making them steal for their meals? Ensuring their children are not only isolated but ignorant?
Grand plan, TN
I believe in a strong military but it doesnt take 700B a year to accomplish that.
We are giving foreign aid to countries that dont fucking need it. Why cant THOSE countries run up their own debt?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt because Congress sucks dirty prison balls. Do you knwo what Israels debt is? Like 200B. Do you know how many israel debts it would take to equal ours? Want to discuss more countries? We also give weapons to terrorists and dictatorships. Yes, that really keeps the peace LOL
Fuck all illegals. Cut of all incentive. THATS how you stop illegal immigration. Bullshit band aids dont work. Havent worked in DECADES. How long does it take for a human to learn from mistakes?
We give israel 3B a year average and that goes directly to our debt
Yes. It's military aid and it is to keep our one real ally in the Middle East ready to nuke Iran if necessary. The debt we have is not their problem.
I think there is a gentler way to approach the illegal question. Crack down on their employers and increase quotas if it is true we need that many more guest workers here. Being realistic is better than being inhumane.
Its OUR problem OL.
Why is them being able to kill 150K innocent people our problem?
Why cant they get their own military equipment? Why do WE have to go in debt for them? Its ridiculous.
You want to put quotas on crimes? Lol OMG
Cutting off incentive is realistic. Emotion has no place is policy decisions. Look at Rome.
No, I don't want to put quotas on crimes. Increase the number of people who can enter legally. It's not emotional. And refusing to hire them once they're here would be as realistic as letting them die or starve once they're here.
I completely support Everify. I also support it for rental and home purchases. I also support me not paying to have some illegal get surgery. Or to educate their illegal kids.
Cut of all incentive and the problem ceases. Wonder how much identify theft would go down? :D
----------------------------------------------- Hearing that a judge , probably a lefty says that illegals in the USA can get abortions probably using taxpayer money . Ruling just came down recently , just a comment .

Billionaires Made So Much Money Last Year They Could End Extreme Poverty Seven Times

where is the humanity? WHERE'S THE HUMANITY? Show some heart, people, show some heart!
new+green+with+envy.jpg
------------------------------------------ good post number 40 SPilot !!

As money is accepted as synonymous with power, too much concentrated in so few will not be tolerable for very long.

As money is accepted as synonymous with power, too much concentrated in so few will not be tolerable for very long.
-------------------------- might come to an end , perhaps all the billionaires will buy Islands or havens or countries and move out . I know that i would 4Eye !!

------------------------------------------------------- course , i think that its been tolerated for years and centuries hasn't it . Look at that 'queen' of England . I think that she is hugely rich and the taxpaying wankers in England still give her spending and walking around money don't they . How many years has that been going on eh 4Eye ??

"Some Day, One of These Days, You Just Watch! So You Better Be Afraid or I'm Gonna Cry."

In France, absurd concentrations of wealth and power lasted for a thousand years before the guillotine put an end to it. I'm sure that today's aristocracy doesn't care about such a long-term threat and can view it rationally as bluffing.

"Some Day, One of These Days, You Just Watch! So You Better Be Afraid or I'm Gonna Cry."

In France, absurd concentrations of wealth and power lasted for a thousand years before the guillotine put an end to it. I'm sure that today's aristocracy doesn't care about such a long-term threat and can view it rationally as bluffing.
The scale of things today is vastly greater. It is amazing that the élite have learned so little.

What is humorous about the liberals, is that Jeff Bozos, Amazon (100 billion dollars), Warren Buffet, pay less tax rate than his secretary(87 billion) Mark Fuckerburg, FaceBook (66 billion) and the other liberal elites who have concentrated their wealth, say they are for the people, yet they talk the talk, not walk the walk. And the stupid liberal love and adore them....
71edfa307d40725b1d78e9a50e507855.jpg

What is humorous is worshiping any economic system.
-------------------------------------------- is it worship or is it simply Common sense to admire the USA Economic System . All my family has done well for the last one hundred and some 10 - 20 years or so and even before then my Great Grandparents were land owners / farmers that fed themselves and their kids and others . Here i am , 68 years old and have never been hungry in my entire life unless i forgot to eat 4Eye .

The scale of things today is vastly greater. It is amazing that the élite have learned so little.
Carry On, Carrion

Evidence proves that the truly oppressed have learned so little. The vultures grow fat on our gullibility, apathy, and escapism.

What is humorous is worshiping any economic system.
-------------------------------------------- is it worship or is it simply Common sense to admire the USA Economic System? All my family has done well for the last one hundred and some 10 - 20 years or so and even before then, my Great Grandparents were land owners / farmers who fed themselves and their kids and others . Here i am , 68 years old and have never been hungry in my entire life unless I forgot to eat 4Eye .
Practical Science Created Our Wealth, Not the Wealthy

The plutocratic parasites take credit for what their hosts have achieved.

Forum List

Back