Billionaires give big to Super Pacs

Gee...Why no mention of the scumbuckets who are being bought?

So, the super rich buy the candidates they want, ensuring that they vote for their best interest. Ya think the tax rate for the wealthy will ever return to pre-W days? :lol:

So, the super rich buy the candidates they want, ensuring that they vote for their best interest. Ya think the tax rate for the wealthy will ever return to pre-W days? :lol:
Wow...Talk about the concept going right over your head!

Pay attention, Skeezix....How many suitors for gubmint tax favors would there be were there no favors to be bought?

Pay attention, Skeezix....How many suitors for gubmint tax favors would there be were there no favors to be bought?

Yep we need a pure flat tax on all personal income with no deductions.

Yep we need a pure flat tax on all personal income with no deductions.
The 1913 income tax was just such a structure.

How has that one worked out?

Yes, and that would be.....all of them. No one has clean hands in this deal. Not Dems and Not Repubs.

Yes, and that would be.....all of them. No one has clean hands in this deal. Not Dems and Not Repubs.

Oh my God, I think Jim just hit a milestone....

progress3.jpg

progress3.jpg

What a crock... we knew it all along. Why do you think we support working class PAC's like ohhh... Unions? They are the counterpoint to the Colossal Pac's that the Conglomerate have working for them. They can't compete very well, because they rely on the working class for their Voluntary Donations... That's right. All Union PAC's are Voluntary... they don't come out of the regular Union dues.

I actually call for it to go a step further. I want to see Publicly funded Elections.... with a hard cap on spending and equal amounts going to each candidate. That way the guy with the most money will have no more advantage than the guy with the least. They will have to run on their platforms... as it should be.

Edit: why do they accept all that money? Because if they don't, they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell to win.

progress3.jpg

You can thank the supreme court for opening this huge rush for cash. I expect there is Saudi, and other foreign money, that is being laundered into the US Political system. What a mess...

progress3.jpg

What a crock... we knew it all along. Why do you think we support working class PAC's like ohhh... Unions? They are the counterpoint to the Colossal Pac's that the Conglomerate have working for them. They can't compete very well, because they rely on the working class for their Voluntary Donations... That's right. All Union PAC's are Voluntary... they don't come out of the regular Union dues.

I actually call for it to go a step further. I want to see Publicly funded Elections.... with a hard cap on spending and equal amounts going to each candidate. That way the guy with the most money will have no more advantage than the guy with the least. They will have to run on their platforms... as it should be.

Edit: why do they accept all that money? Because if they don't, they don't stand a snowball's chance in hell to win.

Public financing of elections... so you're cool with the media choosing who gets the airtime?

Forum List

Back