Billionaire Warren Buffett: Tax System Favors Wealth Over Work

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Tax System Favors Wealth Over Work
Tax System Favors Wealth Over Work | Dissident Voice

Tea Partiers rage against taxes and say they’re too high. Wrong, says billionaire,Warren Buffett, on the rich they’re too low.

What is it some people do not get? Is people's rage, their anger, their sense of impotence blinding them to reality? ...and why do poor people keep saying the wealthy are taxed too much?

Does the Tea Party and the average conservative stooge had ED?

Tea Partiers rage against taxes and say they’re too high. Wrong, says billionaire,Warren Buffett, on the rich they’re too low.

What is it some people do not get? Is people's rage, their anger, their sense of impotence blinding them to reality? ...and why do poor people keep saying the wealthy are taxed too much?

I expected to see warren buffetts explanation not a screed by dissident voice..thx anyway....:rolleyes:.

The moronic wealthy-wannabees, strike again. Attack Warren Buffett. :(

:eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

The moronic wealthy-wannabees, strike again. Attack Warren Buffett. :(

:eusa_shhh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

since you didn't post anything by buffett, I am wondering how you drew that conclusion?

What would Buffet know about real dirt-under-the-fingernails work?

well 40% of some brackets don't pay net fed. taxes so you know, he knows plenty.....:lol:
Pretty much.

To give Buffet half credit for the obvious, income taxes are imposed on productive pursuits, not (for the most part) on what's accumulated after those taxes are imposed and collected.

But if Buffet thinks the system is such a ripoff, he's always welcome to cut a check for all of his "excessive" accumulated wealth to his gubmint pals....Strange that he doesn't do so, though.

Forum List

Back