Billionaire Koch Brothers: Tea Party Puppetmasters

The Koch brothers and George Soros are all billionaires who have recently benefited from tanking the global economy.

Maybe the problem lies with too many billionaires and too few jobs?

I am not referring to this recession. I'm referring to the destruction of the UK Economy and Sterling back in the 1990s.... That was a deliberate and calculated event - for which Soros is responsible - which wiped billions of £s off the UK stock market, did massive damage to it currency, and millions of ordinary, hard working Brits lost their savings, investments and pensions. But, at least they weren't Americans.

The left make me sick with their morals.... They screech like scalded cats about ordinary Americans attending political events, believe whatever jack shit they are fed by a clearly left wing media... they have no problem whatsoever with scum like Soros pulling their strings and have the barefaced cheek to criticize the right.

Fuck 'em.
This recession has resulted in trillions of dollars of wealth being transferred to billionaires (and others) like Soros and the Koch brothers.

George deserves to die in prison for what he did to the UK economy, and Charles and David Koch, along with thousands of other Americans, deserve the same fate for their looting of the US.

STATEMENT BY ROBERT REICH
JANUARY 9, 1999

The power influence and control of the Federal Reserve Board has evolved to the point that the Congress has become irrelevant. On January 7, 1999, Robert Reich, former Secretary of Labor under President Clinton, was quoted in the USA Today as follows:

"The dirty little secret is that both houses of Congress have become irrelevant… in case you hadn't noticed, America's domestic policy is now being run by Alan Greenspan and the Federal Reserve Board...Congress is out of the loop. Every so often, some senators or house members politely ask Greenspan to visit and talk about the economy…Then he goes back down to the Fed and runs the country…America's foreign policy is being run by the IMF (Int'l Monetary Fund…and when the president decides to go to war, he no longer needs a declaration of war from Congress."

anyone care to ask why i think this fits here?

~S~

I think it fits for pretty much the same reason Obama's $50 billion "infrastructure" conspiracy does.

"I can smell the newest giveaway looming a mile off. The Wall Street bailout, health-insurance giveaway and support of real estate prices rather than mortgage-debt write-downs were bad enough, not to mention the Oil War’s Afghan extension.

"But now comes a topper: the $50 billion transportation infrastructure plan that Obama proposed in Milwaukee – cynically enough, on Labor Day. It looks like the Thatcherite Public-Private Partnership, Britain’s notorious giveaway to the City of London underwriters.

"The financial giveaway had the effect of increasing prices for basic infrastructure services by building in heavy financial fees – guaranteed for the banks, who lent the money that banks and property owners used to pay in taxes in more progressive times."

Apparently we don't tax the rich anymore.

We borrow from them through the Fed.

Michael Hudson: Obama's...

Forum List

Back