Bill Would Force Obama To Reveal Birth Documents

ever hear of a typo?
moron?

btw, i have now fixed my typo, but you are still a moron

I know, One must be pretty fucking brain-dead to assume that it wasn't a typo. :cuckoo:~BH

Morons like Dive don't that until it's pointed out to them. Good job.

I see we got another fucking idiot? Man, Do any of you pukes actually read what is posted or are you smoking scraped toxic resin from your dirty bong? Hey Jake? You're such a dipshit bro. You and Huggy should get together and go bowling. After that, You two fruits should spend a few hours at your favorite gay bath house and then have a sleep over.

smiley_bong.gif
~BH

The irony of you trying to say someone failed and you spelling it wrong will be lost on you. :cool:
ever hear of a typo?
moron?

btw, i have now fixed my typo, but you are still a moron

Do you even know what irony is? I knew you would miss it.

You failked. :cool:
yes, i know what irony is, and me making a typo while calling you a moron is not ironic
you pointing OUT a typo and acting like it doesnt make you a moron, now THAT is ironic

Calling people morons and thinking it's a valid debate tactic is pretty ...uhm...moronic.

a demo? hmmm...why isnt he marching to the party line, or is he?

It sounds to me like he wants to end this thing once and for all. I've believed he was born in Hawaii since the Hawaiian governor ( a republican) confirmed it. However if the White House tries to block this bill that might throw up red flag because if he has nothing to hide, there is no reason to stop this proposed bill.

This is a bill proposed in the Hawaiian state legislature; the WH wouldn't have anything to do with it.

I see we've made it to the Mensa portion of the thread.

Edit to add: at least until Emma showed up.

(wait a minute...that didn't make sense. lol)

Last edited:
The thread thus far...

more crackpot theories on Obama not being a citizen.

I see we've made it to the Mensa portion of the thread.

Edit to add: at least until Emma showed up.

(wait a minute...that didn't make sense. lol)
What did I miss LOL.
Well, the thread devolved (or maybe evolved) into a you're a moron/no you're a moron fest.

I posted the mensa comment after you a minute before posted yours, so it didn't fit.

Aw, never mind. lol.

Nice to see ya Emm! :hug:

Forum List

Back