Bill Whittle, the democrats are the party of racism videos....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I love the videos by Bill Whittle, he is a great video commentarian and he explains the issues so well that a lefty can understand them.....they will still deny them but they will at least understand what they are refusing to believe as truth and reality...

The first one...addressing the lie that democrats and Republicans switched sides on race.....

I know...I know....only a lefty would try to pass off that lie.....and the only reason it worked in the past is because they had a complete monopoly on the media....but that is over now...and the truth will come out......and burn them....like a cross to a vampire...and the left has a lot in common with vampires....they suck the life from the living....

The lie that democrats switched sides comes in at the 4:00 mark...

I love the videos by Bill Whittle, he is a great video commentarian and he explains the issues so well that a lefty can understand them.....they will still deny them but they will at least understand what they are refusing to believe as truth and reality...

The first one...addressing the lie that democrats and Republicans switched sides on race.....

I know...I know....only a lefty would try to pass off that lie.....and the only reason it worked in the past is because they had a complete monopoly on the media....but that is over now...and the truth will come out......and burn them....like a cross to a vampire...and the left has a lot in common with vampires....they suck the life from the living....

The lie that democrats switched sides comes in at the 4:00 mark...

Your narrative for the day really hasn't been catching any traction huh?

Bill Whittle? That's hilarious!

actually it is quite informative and well presented......and as someone who supports the racist democrat party you should really look to stop doing that....

Here is another one of his videos on the subject....

Here is Mark levin explaining the racism of democrats...he also explains the libertarian objections to the 1964 civil rights act....

they didn't want to create new racism through affirmative action, and they didn't want the federal government having power over private property.....they might go on to destroy bakers when they refused to bake cakes or something.....

Bill Whittle is great at articulating conservative ideas. He's YouTube's Rush Limbaugh, I actually prefer him to the latter.

actually it is quite informative and well presented......and as someone who supports the racist democrat party you should really look to stop doing that....

As if that moonbat has the critical thinking skills required to draw the conclusion that she is exactly what she's programmed to hate.

Forum List

Back