Bill To Ban Imaginary Regulation Passes House

If it already exists, cite it. Otherwise, your post is less than worthless, it's another LIE!
I already did, in the section you edited out:
Clean Air Act | US EPA

Nothing I edited out amounts to proof that the EPA was planning the regulation. THAT'S what I want to see, NOT a C&P of the Clean Air Act! Try again, maybe you can get your boyfriend, Fitz, to help you! :badgrin:

How about a link to the EPA' proposal? Would that suffice? Because it was posted in the last thread that jillian started on this same topic, and surprisingly she abandoned that thread.

Well, I doubt it will make a difference to some people here, but here is the EPA's proposal.

FR Doc 2010-16490

They in fact did propose a change to the dust rule.

But, let's not let FACTS get in the way of a perfectly fine liberal whine fest.

Rick

If it already exists, cite it. Otherwise, your post is less than worthless, it's another LIE!
I already did, in the section you edited out:
Clean Air Act | US EPA

Nothing I edited out amounts to proof that the EPA was planning the regulation. THAT'S what I want to see, NOT a C&P of the Clean Air Act! Try again, maybe you can get your boyfriend, Fitz, to help you! :badgrin:
Awwww... is poor Konnie feeling jilted I don't date outside my species or inside my gender?

Poor poor baAAAyyybeeeee.

More "I can't formulate a coherent logical or consistent argument, so I'll attempt to hurt someone's feelings in an effort to feel better about myself."

http://www.farmsafety.ca/public/factsheets/farmer_lung.pdf

*Coughing
*shortness of breath
*a mild fever and occasional chills
*a general feeling of sickness
*aches and pains in the muscles and joints
*a loss of appetite and loss of weight.

People who are sensitive to dust from moldy crops continue to exhibit these signs and
symptoms as long as they are exposed to the dust. This condition sometimes resembles a
"chest cold" that lingers throughout the winter. Some people lose weight over several weeks.

And how does one remove dust from crops??

Jesus the EPA is idiotic sometimes.

Jesus is the key. And I mean the mythical one, not the landscaper.

:eusa_pray: Pray for rain.​

A good strategic move. Let's face it. If Dimocrats can figure out how to tax or fine a farmer over field dust they'll do it.

Is that REALLY what you're paying your representatives to do? Pass legislation about all the shit that might happen?

Their ONLY job requirement is to pass a fucking budget. The rest is bullshit fluff to cover up an epic fail. We've been running this country on continuing resolutions for the last two years.

If simply doing the most basic job of a representative is a requirement for reelection, this congress needs to be fired. Especially the leadership - it's almost like they WANT to sink the ship!

New Topics

Forum List

Back