Bill 'The Pervert' O'Reilly Latest Perpetrator Exposed At FOXNEWS

How has your perception of Bill O'Reilly changed since the latest sex scandal revelations?

• I'm a fan of Bill O'Reilly, but I view him less favorably now.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a fan of Bill O'Reilly and nothing has changed my perception of him.

• I'm a fan of Bill O'Reilly and I actually view him more of favorably now.

• I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly and I think even less favorably of him now.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly and nothing has changed my perception of him.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • I'm not a fan of Bill O'Reilly, but I actually view him more favorably now.

• I was neither for, nor against Bill O'Reilly, but I think less of him now.

• I was neither for, nor against Bill O'Reilly, and my perception has not changed of him.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I was neither for, nor against Bill O'Reilly, but I actually view him more favorably now.

• Total voters
I'm not a fan of anyone. I think OReilly is a good interviewer, very sharp. I don't see him as a demigod and whatever else he does isn't up to me to determine.

HOWEVER, let's not forget that Bill Clinton had and still has many fans with his track record. I see some hypocrisy here ....
I'd like you to vote in the poll.

Much appreciated.

Also, I don't think anything is more hypocritical than this: Amid News of Harassment Settlements, Report Says O’Reilly’s Contract Was Recently Renewed at Fox

Considering FOXNEWS is allegedly the "Family Values" channel.
Let me know when they air the moral filth Hollywood does on a regular basis. Now if BillO started bragging about it on air, you'd have a point. And you ignored mine.
That's pretty vague. You can't compare a Catholic Priest that's molesting children to a regular street criminal molesting criminal. That's the essence of your weak point.

"Look, they do it too, but nobody says nuttin." Right? That's what you're basically saying right?

Your questions in the poll are many, but none fit my perception....

I don't really care about accusations until they are supported with proof, I know that's a unique concept for you and many liberals since you continue to hold the Clinton's in such high esteem...

Did you vote for Bill and Hillary in their attempts to become POTUS?

O'Reilly is an opinion voice who's been accused of harassment, last time I checked he wasn't running for the most powerful office in the Free World...
So I take it that you're neutral on these allegations that Susan Rice broke the law then?

Susan Rice had no legitimate right to unmask anyone in the Trump Transition Team, if it is illegal she should be punished, will she be is another issue. There is no real comparison with Bill O'Reilly harassment allegations, so what are you really trying to say here?

Whooooooo I hope that poll didn't take you long to set up. Man the world is going crazy.

I'm more curious about why Obama has been at a men's only island for the last 3 months. I can go fishing for a week with other men but 3 months with no ladies?

Let me know when they air the moral filth Hollywood does on a regular basis. Now if BillO started bragging about it on air, you'd have a point. And you ignored mine.
That's pretty vague. You can't compare a Catholic Priest that's molesting children to a regular street criminal molesting criminal. That's the essence of your weak point.

"Look, they do it too, but nobody says nuttin." Right? That's what you're basically saying right?
How did you manage to cobble that thought together from what I said?
That's what I'd like to know....Where the hell did that come from?

Forum List

Back