Bill Still's Money Masters

And again you're using some idiot commentator's prediction as if it's a fact.

too stupid!! no one disagrees that China alone has been growing 7-10% a year for 30 years!

"Credit Suisse’s Second Annual Global Wealth Report shows total global wealth increased 14 percent from January 2010 to June 2011, to $231 trillion from $203 trillion a year and a half ago."
Past performance may not indicate future results.
I think the "solution" to GW is localization, not centralization.

of course the experts now say temperature has gone down for the last 10--20 years; so you're seeking a solution to a problem that no longer is thought to exist.

Um, no 'experts' say that at all.

tree huggers and dirt/rock huggers are everywhere these days. What if we have no right to kill a tree or disturb the soil??

It would be a better, more sustainable, livable world.

Cool, we'd all starve to death to protect trees and dirt

Not all. People like you who think food comes from the supermarket would though.

You're not a liberal are you?? HOw did I ever know that

I'e already seen that in your little brain there's Ed, who's conservative and everyone who disagrees is a "liberal". It must be nice to not have to think and just use boxes to marginalize people and never let reality intrudes. Well, nice until reality intrudes in a most rude and unpleasant way.

Not all. People like you who think food comes from the supermarket would though.

I'e already seen that in your little brain there's Ed, who's conservative and everyone who disagrees is a "liberal". It must be nice to not have to think and just use boxes to marginalize people and never let reality intrudes. Well, nice until reality intrudes in a most rude and unpleasant way.

When you say, "cracking open the very land on which we live", you have to admit it sounds like you're a granola cruncher..........no self respecting conservative would say that.

too stupid and 100% liberal! The voting booth gives you the choice between freedom and government (Republicans versus Democrats) because that is the central issue in all of human history. When Jesus was born the march toward freedom began.

Over your head???

too stupid and 100% liberal! The voting booth gives you the choice between freedom and government (Republicans versus Democrats) because that is the central issue in all of human history. When Jesus was born the march toward freedom began.

Over your head???

Wow, what a simplistic paragraph, totally lacking a basis in reality.

Um, since when are Republicans, who are the main drivers of the war on people who use certain drugs, anti-government? Seems to me the Rs were front and center promoting the PATRIOT Act, which strips freedom and increases government power.

And what the fuck does that imaginary character "Jesus" have to do with freedom?
1 Timothy 6 All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered. 2 Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare[a] of their slaves.

And perhaps you forgot that the Greeks were working on democracy several hundred years before that imaginary character was supposedly born.

You live in a different world than the rest of us.

Um, since when are Republicans, who are the main drivers of the war on people who use certain drugs, anti-government?
too completely stupid!! Anti government does not mean anti all government or anarchist!! Jefferson was not an anarchist!!! Slow???????????? Stupid??????????

Seems to me the Rs were front and center promoting the PATRIOT Act, which strips freedom and increases government power.
not anarchists you fool!!

And what the fuck does that imaginary character "Jesus" have to do with freedom?

perfectly 100% illiterate as always! He is often seen as the first conservative as he taught that God was in heaven not on earth in the form of liberals like Ceasar Hitler Stalin and Mao. Way over an illiterates head- right???

And perhaps you forgot that the Greeks were working on democracy several hundred years before that imaginary character was supposedly born.

sure but time seems to have begun when Jesus was born, not when the Greeks were born although they were worthy contributors. Slow?????

Do you really feel intelligent enough to be here?

Last edited:
Um, since when are Republicans, who are the main drivers of the war on people who use certain drugs, anti-government?
too completely stupid!! Anti government does not mean anti all government or anarchist!! Jefferson was not an anarchist!!! Slow???????????? Stupid??????????

Oh, I see. It just means anti-the-government-you-don't-like. Then you're the same as "liberals", because they're anti-the-government-you-don't-like also.

See, I'm not big on hypocrisy. R's screaming they want less government then increasing the war department budget isn't what I call consistent.

Seems to me the Rs were front and center promoting the PATRIOT Act, which strips freedom and increases government power.
not anarchists you fool!!
So not really "anti-government" then.

By the way, Jefferson must be rolling over in his grave to see you type his name. He was totally against a central bank and banks in general.

perfectly 100% illiterate as always! He is often seen as the first conservative as he taught that God was in heaven not on earth in the form of liberals like Ceasar Hitler Stalin and Mao. Way over an illiterates head- right???
Ok, so the first conservative was an imaginary character? That explains a lot.

sure but time seems to have begun when Jesus was born, not when the Greeks were born although they were worthy contributors. Slow?????

Do you really feel intelligent enough to be here?

Too intelligent, if you're an average poster. Time seems to have begun when an imaginary character was born? To quote you "too stupid".

See, I'm not big on hypocrisy. R's screaming they want less government then increasing the war department budget isn't what I call consistent.

that's because as a typical liberal you're very very very slow. Pay attention here; there is no point in having a country with a small government if it is only going to be destroyed because it it has a small military!!

see why we say very very slow??????????????

By the way, Jefferson must be rolling over in his grave to see you type his name. He was totally against a central bank and banks in general.

too stupid and completely liberal!! monetarism was really not discovered let alone understood until the 1960's.

Time seems to have begun when an imaginary character[Jesus] was born? To quote you "too stupid".

dear, whether imaginary or not he was real enough to start the calendar under which we live and real enough to teach us that God was not of this earth, and so not a liberal like Hitler Stalin and Mao.

Now perhaps you can understand why the liberal Gods had to kill Jesus and why our liberals spied for Stalin?

New Topics

Forum List

Back