Bill O’Reilly’s Triumphant Return to Cable News Absolutely Tanked in the Ratings

Are you interested in a Bill O'Reilly Television Comeback?

• Yes

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • No

Votes: 18 78.3%

• Total voters
Obama is now irrelevant.
Of course he is, very convenient. However, it's not about Obama, but the fact that Republicans made big hay for 8 years about counting "I's", to have it SUDDENLY disappear now that the biggest "I" user in the world's history has an "R" behind his name.

Are you THAT hypocritical?

How about Hillary, who was never President, unless you're watching the "Blame It On Hillary" channel, how is Obama not relevant, but Hillary is? Or is she?

I'm not sure. Trump wears his narcissism right there on his sleeve and doesn't try to conceal it behind beta mannerisms, so I don't bother to count "I"s.
This is quite a weaselly cop-out. Is that your final answer?

It's not a cop out at all. To be truthful, I've never been the one counting "I"s. Several right wing publications printed/televised those counts after several Obama speeches, but I've never actually seen a count done for Trump. Thus, I am actually unsure of how those counts would compare. Like, in real life. I'm always happy to hunt down individual quotes, but I'm not gonna start combing footage of entire events with a tally sheet to answer a USMB post.

I've already conceded that Trump is also a narcissist, though, so I'm actually not even sure wtf you're hoping to get out of this exchange.

If that's all the left has to cheer about they are in pretty bad shape. Newsmax has 20 affiliates, three of which are in Puerto Rico. Five affiliates dropped out in the last year. Maybe it's more about the network than O'Reilly.

Z-28-232_sm.jpg Screen-Shot-2017-06-30-at-10_00_33-AM.png Puerto Rico has a failing electrical grid. Maybe Newsmax is broadcast out of PR and that explains the awfully low production value...

I loved Newsmax during the elections because it looked and sounded kinda vintage retro like the last tv show at 11 pm back in the day before tv stations signed off and then there was a screen of grey lines of static zzsshh... Or maybe the last tv show on before the Twilight zone was the last show of the night. I loved the journalistic enthusiasm and low production value like a right wing Amy Goodman...

Back when they played the Star Spangled Banner after signing off.
Can you imagine that happening in today's MSM?

It's not a cop out at all. To be truthful, I've never been the one counting "I"s. Several right wing publications printed/televised those counts after several Obama speeches, but I've never actually seen a count done for Trump. Thus, I am actually unsure of how those counts would compare. Like, in real life. I'm always happy to hunt down individual quotes, but I'm not gonna start combing footage of entire events with a tally sheet to answer a USMB post.

I've already conceded that Trump is also a narcissist, though, so I'm actually not even sure wtf you're hoping to get out of this exchange.
The hypocrisy may not be attributed to you personally, but certainly to the rightwing sources that made it their business to count "I" of the President, to suddenly drop that practice the minute The Narcissist in Chief came on the scene.

I'm sure even you would agree.

The hypocrisy may not be attributed to you personally, but certainly to the rightwing sources that made it their business to count "I" of the President, to suddenly drop that practice the minute The Narcissist in Chief came on the scene.

I'm sure even you would agree.

Yeah. Partisans gon partisan.

Forum List

Back