Bill O'Reilly.....Slaves that built the white house were well fed

To be honest, I'm kind of outrage that those slaves were fully fed. We should get a time machine and cut their rations in half.

O'Reilly's statement was a bizarre, perverse attempt to denigrate Michelle Obama. Nothing more, nothing less.

That's really funny, slaves didn't have the skill to build a building like the WH, the were laborers.
How do you think those Southern Mansions got built?

You're not a construction guy are you? There is a big difference between building with wood and building with masonry and stone. And even the skilled labor on the southern mansions wasn't done by slaves.

O'Reilly's statement was a bizarre, perverse attempt to denigrate Michelle Obama. Nothing more, nothing less.
Disagreed in that I don't know why he said what he said any more than you do.

It could be to denigrate FLOTUS, but it could also be he's an attention whore seeking to garner more attention for himself by saying stupid shit.

Great, all deflection, you got any quotes that are directed at the specific slaves that were legally used at the WH that refute O'Rilly's statements?

lol, I quote someone who was there, at the time, looking AT the actual slaves,

and that's a deflection.

Oh right, she was living in it after construction was completed, she observed landscaping, not the actual construction didn't she.
So the slaves in the area were well fed while it was being built, and then under fed after that.

Yeah...okaaaaayyyy...

The idea that whether or not SLAVES were well fed would even be in an argument over slavery...

...an ARGUMENT over slavery?

What fucking century have we been transported to?

Your ignorance is showing, the only ones arguing is you regressives.

You're the one arguing in defense of slavery, which is hardly surprising.

Texas is the only state in the Union, perhaps in the world, that rebelled TWICE, against two different nations, for the purpose of secession,

both times to protect its own practice of slavery.

Disagreed in that I don't know why he said what he said any more than you do.

It could be to denigrate FLOTUS, but it could also be he's an attention whore seeking to garner more attention for himself by saying stupid shit.
Or both.

Agreed. It could also be, or include, simple financial gain since "infotainment" is a business and nothing generates more infotainment business than controversy. Look at this thread: Over 448 posts over a single comment. O'Reilly will be laughing all the way to the bank just like Rush Limbaugh and Rachel Maddow.

lol, I quote someone who was there, at the time, looking AT the actual slaves,

and that's a deflection.

Oh right, she was living in it after construction was completed, she observed landscaping, not the actual construction didn't she.
So the slaves in the area were well fed while it was being built, and then under fed after that.

Yeah...okaaaaayyyy...

The idea that whether or not SLAVES were well fed would even be in an argument over slavery...

...an ARGUMENT over slavery?

What fucking century have we been transported to?

Your ignorance is showing, the only ones arguing is you regressives.

You're the one arguing in defense of slavery, which is hardly surprising.

Texas is the only state in the Union, perhaps in the world, that rebelled TWICE, against two different nations, for the purpose of secession,

both times to protect its own practice of slavery.

Feel free to link where I defended slavery, I defended O'Reilly's historically accurate statement. It's you regressive assholes that try to skew that into the defense of slavery.

Forum List

Back