Bill O'Reilly jumps the shark...

His point was about all people . why did you then go back to separating them by race, religion and sex?

Your psycho-babble has less to do with reality than it does with your own delusions of racial superiority, Sweet William. So, just crawl back under your rack and keep reading "Mein Kampf" and watching your deteriorating copy of "Triumph of the Will".

My post makes a point. Yours does not, and simply engages in ad hominen attacks. So there!

Your psycho-babble has less to do with reality than it does with your own delusions of racial superiority, Sweet William. So, just crawl back under your rack and keep reading "Mein Kampf" and watching your deteriorating copy of "Triumph of the Will".

actually, I would imagine that, with the advent of today's video technology, his copy of Leni's "Triumph of Will" is near-pristine, and it is his paper copy of "Mein Kampf" that is deteriorating and the pages are sticky.

My post makes a point. Yours does not, and simply engages in ad hominen attacks. So there!

And that point is? Your thinly veiled racist/anti-semitic spew deserves no better. So prattle on, Sweet William, and whenever I chance across your racist/anti-semitic drivel posted on this board, I will slap you down.

actually, I would imagine that, with the advent of today's video technology, his copy of Leni's "Triumph of Will" is near-pristine, and it is his paper copy of "Mein Kampf" that is deteriorating and the pages are sticky.

Eeewww! I stand corrected. ;)

Forum List

Back